chapter 25

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tina pov

hmm, pie.. she look very sad, so miserable whenever she remember anything about kim, i can't help it but there's nothing i can do, even i got kim's heart but i still not kim, the first person that she fall for,. hmm, earlier she did tell that she love me and don't want to lose me, i can't help it but wonder is that her true feeling? honestly i said, she  still not over kim, what if, what if she want me just so that she can feel kim is with her? how about the real me, i'm tina, is she love me as tina or just someone who look exactly like kim and got her heart..? cuz i am really crazy inlove with her..hmmm..

i park my car in my garage, i already reached my family mansion at thailand.. i got a call from dad that he already arrived thailand and now they are waiting for me there.. i wonder what is it that they want to talk about until they need to come here..

"evening master..mr president is waiting for you in his office room" julius the house manager greet me when i step my feet inside the mansion.. he bow at me while gesture me to follow him,

*knock knock knock*

"come in" i heard my dad's voice from inside, so i just enter the room and my eyes fix to another figure that sitting on a chair infront of dad's table.. "tavee? what are you doing here?" i asked her a bit shocked to see her there.. talking about that i think it have been days i didn't see her, and the best is she's not calling, texting or disturb me at all, she just goes missing and suddenly she's here with my dad?.. 

"i called her here tina, now take your sit there" my dad answer my question, and gesture me to sit  on a chair next to tavee.. well it does not satisfied me enough but i think i just ask her next time, "why you call me dad, beside do you really need to come here? i thought you busy in france?" i ask my dad straightly.. "well tina, actually i come to thailand today cuz i got important thing to do.. something that related to you" he tell me with his firm voice.. i don't know why but until now i still scared of him, that's why i never against him even once in my life, i wonder how kim can get over him and against him by marry pie without his knowledge.. kim really a brave one..

"hmm, i'm sure you didn't know this but the preparation has already made and tonight i will revealed your identity to thailand and appoint you as the new president right away, i don't want to waste anymore time, and tavee here cuz i want her to be your partner for tonight"

we done talking for about 15 min like that and during  the time my eyes seems to focus at my dad, but my mind is thinking about tavee, what's wrong with her,  she didn't seem like her, she just silent and smile during that time..hmm..

"so tina, you pick me up at 8 ok?" she kissed my cheek before enter her car.. well i guess i'm too busy thinking about tonight until i didn't realise that we reach her car already.. "i can't wait for tonight tina..." she tell me with a smirk before start driving.. hmm, why did i feel something bad will happen? i don't feel good with this..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter