chapter 5

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- next 6 years-

 their glorious marriage live, is being test so hard.. so many challenges they need to go through together.. the key of a lock is getting rust and wiggle to  get out.. their compeleted puzzle turn to pieces..

 

"honey do we really need to do this,? we're fine right? nothing wrong with us.. we're happy" kim tell to her beloved wife while driving her car.. "kim, please, just this once, there's nothing wrong with trying right?" pie assured her wife back.. they now on their way to meet a counselor regarding their marriage..pie who's the one that suggest the idea and asked kim to go with her..

the car stop infront of a buiding where the counselor place is. "pie, are you sure with this, i got tons of work in the office, dad must be  mad if he know this.." kim pleaded pie once again.. "baby, please, just this once okay..come, let's get out" pie kiss kim on the lips and asked her to come with her..kim got no choice since her wife now already get out of the car.. with heavy heart, she come out and follow pie closely from behind.

-inside the room-

"oh, you must be kim and pie right?, come in!" a young woman greet them and gesture them to take a seat..kim take a sit and her eyes wander around the room,.. while pie is smiling nicely to the counselor.. "umm, okay,, my name is joanne, it's good to see you you guys here,"..the counselor greet them nicely.. pie can see that kim is not comfortable with that place so she do the talking.."hye joanne, thank you for calling us for this appointment.."
 

"okay, let's start our session today, umm.. just want to remind you, we're here to discuss and solve the problem.. okay?" when she see pie and kim nodded she start with her question.. "okay so, can i know what is the problem in your marriage?"..

"we got no problem miss, we're okay, we got no problem, we're happy right pie?" kim asked pie, and she quiet shocked when she pie just give her a fake smile..joanne also realise it, so she decide to push it..

"hmm, okay, how long did you guys married?"..both of them answer it at the same time.. "6 years".."okay, when did you guys met?".. "during our college time" kim answered... "7 years ago miss"... "oh, so you guys have been dating for a year before you married?"..  "yes" both of them answer.. then joanne decided to asked something more peronal..

"when did the last time you guys had ?".. " a week ago" kim answered confidently.. then the counselor turn to pie to hear her answer.. "a month ago" pie answer slowly..kim's eyes wide when she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter