chapter 21

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tavee pov

huh, just where is this tina?!! i've been waiting for her infront of my spa for about and an hour..! i told her to pick me up at this time everyday! did she forget about that?!not to mention she didn't even pick up her phone.! huh! my fingers getting bruises already..! don't tell me she still asleep.. huh, just wait tina, i'll come to your apartment!

tina pov

*yawwwnnnn*.. huh, what time is it? is it morning already?,, huh, why did i felt something on my chest..*touch-touch*..what is this? feel like someone's hair.. *peeking-peeking*.. i opened my left eyes slightly and only to be shocked seeing it's pie sleeping soundly on my chest.. omg! she must be really shocked when if she  see this.. how did we end up here? oh ya!!! i forgot,! we talked about kim last night until we end up sleeping here!..huh.. now i remember.. but, why did i feel good with this?.. i started to caressed her hair softly, afraid to wake her up.. goes down to her forehead, here eyes, her nose, her cheek, her chin and end up at her lips.. her cute lips.. she's so perfect.. i wonder how lucky kim to get her, but. hmm.. they didn't last forever.. hmm, how does her lips taste like, is it good? 

gosh i'm thinking like a ert now.. control yourself tina!! huh.. but i really like to see her sleeping face.. like an angerl made from heaven,  "she'sthe only angel for me".. what?! huh.. stop talking heart..! just let me enjoy this moment seeing her face.. i might won't get another chance next time..

pie pov

i feel like a finger running slowly carresing my hair and my face.. the touch just like kim's touch..i opened my eyes slowly and i can see that my head lying on top of someone chest.. who is it? 1..2..3.. OMG! IT'S TINA!! oh my what am i supposed to do now.. i want to wake up and push her away but why my body doesn't react as my brain said.. my body just follow my heart saying to keep it like this and just feel the touch from her.. why? why tina?.. but i can't help it.. it's really feel good to when she caressed my face.. it's been to long since kim caressed my face and now, i got this warmth and this touch from someone who just the same as her. but most importantly, this person is my bestfriend's fiance!! i need to stop this! but my body won't move..please.. i can't betray tavee and most importantly i can't betray kim, she's gone.. and no one can replace her even tina..

tina pov

wow.. she's so beautiful.. hmm, no one will get bored looking at this face.. hmm..but i have to accept that i'm tavee's fiance..  we're getting married soon, huh, how i wish i can be like kim who will stand up and fight for you pie..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter