chapter 18

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kim pov

i can't sleep last night.. my mind keep flashing back that lady's face.. what's her name? pie..? yea pie.. actually my mind keep repeating the moment whe i hug her and she hug  me too.. why did she call me kim? does she know kim, my twin? they know each other? ahh! this is so frustrating,, why kim always got a super beautiful partner.. while me, well they are beautiful but still not my taste.. 

oh forget to tell, actually i wake up this morning cuz i got a call from tavee, my so called fiance, ahh! here comes another trouble.. she asked me to pick her up at her own spa later.. am i her driver? i can't imagine my life when she's become my wife..

so here i am now.. in the middle of the city.. i just hate it to enter the spa, so i just wait for her outside.. then something caught my eyes..

""pie...? " i greet a lady that sitting on a bench in the park just infront of the spa.. "ki.. i meant tina! what you're doing here?" she seems shocked to see me, and she almost call me kim again.. but i can see from her eyes that she's happy to see me..

oh my.. i see her again, i don't know why but my heart beating so fast when i heard her voice and her.. charming smile..what? oh pie!! stop it..! she's tavee's fiance not your kim..

"ahh, i'm waiting for tavee, she called me to pick her up.. what about you?" i tell her my purpose why i came there, but why did her face seems so sad when i tell her that..wierd.. "'so you're waiting for tavee huh?..umm, i just got back from a cemetry, i'm.. visiting someone there..so i just stop by here" she visiting someone at the cemetry. who is it? maybe her friends..oh ya! i need to asked her about kim.. i want to know the truth.. but i need to asked carfully, i don't want her think negatively about me..

"so uhh pie.. umm actually there's something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter