chapter 2

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"puey? what are you doing here?" pie surprised to see her gay friend inside her house.. (haha, gotcha guys, who do you guys think huh?).."eeh, how could you say that to your 'boyfriend' here pie, beside what are you guys doing in the car huh, long enough to come out,? did he open your top?" puey teasing her and smile stupidly at pie.. "stop it puey, we didn't do anything okay, just a goodnight kiss" pie walk pass him and roll her eyes annoyingly.. puey giggles listening to his bestfriend  story about her date with kim, without they realise a pair of ears are listening attentively to their conversation with jealousy.. "just wait sis, i'll make her mine someday" fern thought silently in her mind.

 

next day..

"okay student! have fun during your holiday! make sure you don't forget to finish your assignment.. their lecturer, miss mean reminded them, miss mean is a very famous teacher, she's pretty young and has a body figure like a model, easy to say, she have lot of fan among the students and other lecturer.. "and kim, just come and see me if you want to ask anything okay? .. she smile at kim, somehow, miss mean is a big fan of kim,she's been trying to seduce kim whenever she see her.. 

pie pov

"is she smiling back? stupid kim, i'm sure she does not realise that miss mean is trying to seduce her".. pie thought silently in her mind while sending laser glare at kim..

"hey pie, i kinda busy right now, i need to go somewhere, can you manage..? kim tell pie.. "busy? where you going? ".. pie asked kim and lift her eyebrow.. "somewhere pie, don't worry.." then kim quickly fix her stuff and make her way out of there.. but she turn a second towards pie just to kiss her cheeks.. "bye baby" she give her charming smile to pie and wink at her;;  "huh, this kim, she always know how to tackle my heart" pie smile a bit while looking at kim that now on her way out of the class..

 

at the nightclub

"are you sure you want to do this kim, you know if you need anything you could just ask some money from your parent.. " mario who is kim's bestfriend advice her.. "no mario,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter