chapter 10

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years before

!! now it's all ruin... all my effort for these few months is in vain.. i lost pie and i also almost lost my life just now.. thanks to mario, he's there on time before i been knocked off by a truck.. if only i push away mean just now, this thing won't be happening..

i went back inside the nightclub to continue my work.. but somehow, i don't feel like it.. i don't have any mood on doing anything after what happened between me and pie..now it already 1.am .. and i can see my finger is swelling because i've been texting and calling pie butshe never pick up..she  make me really worry.. then i can heard a pick up tone on the next line.. it make me happy cuz at last she answered me..

"pie.. please listen to me.. i.."

"emm, kim,, um,,, it's me fern.. pie's sister.. emm pie is sleeping now, she seems really tired.. and i realise that you've been calling her for hundreds times now, so i decided to pick up.." fern sweet voice rang on the otherside..

"oh.. fern.. huh, it's okay.. at least i know she's safe.. thanks for picking up fern.." kim tell her with a relieved sigh..

"oh.. it's okay..... emmm.. kim... if you don't mind... can we meet up..uh you know.. about pie..?" fern asked carefully and using pie's name as an excuse..

"uhh.. okay i guess.. but i still haven't finished my work here..umm... can you come here? "

"oh sure i can! okay i'll be there.. bye.." fern turn off the phone.. "hmm,now you and pie are officially break kim.. i'll show you i am better than her" she thought silently in her mind.. she take a bottle of drug pills and put it inside her bag before went out to meet kim..

40 mins later

"hey kim, we're close now.. and i already clean up the mess.. let's go back.." mario patted kim's shoulder.. "uh.. it's okay man, you guys just go first, i'm meeting someone here.." kim teell mario and give him a smile.. "oh really? hmm.. okay, we'll just go first then, here the keys.. make sure you lock the doors before you go back ok?" mario hand kim the keys for the nighclub.. after they bid goodbye, now kim left alone inside the nightclub.. she's been sitting there and think about pie..

"hey kim.." it's fern, she greet kim that now seems dreaming.. "oh hey fern.." kim reply her casually.. "so what you want to talk about?" kim asked... "kim.. i just got here.. why don't you serve me drinks? i kinda thirsty.."... "oh sorry fern,i forgot.. just wait here, i'll go pick some drinks for us.." kim tell her before make her to the bar and take 2 bottle of tequila.

.

30 mins later

"seriously fern, it wasn't my fau...fault.. i.. umm.. it was mean who come to me and touch me, i.. i didn't do anything for god sake! and why did she mad at me?" kim now  a bit drunk, she's been drinking 10glass of tequila.. feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter