chapter 9

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie pov

huh, so kim is going to her office for a meeting with her dad.. i really hope she tell me the truth, i don't want  that girl to keep looking for chance to  seduce her.. but i guess i could use this time to prepare a surprise for her, today is our anniversarry..i hope she still remember it,. so, i better start to clean the house and make a romantic dinner ever for us.. i realise that all this time she's the one do everything for us, and i don't want kim to feel bored doing that..so this night, i'll prepare everything for us.. to show that i really love her..

pie start cooking kim's favourite dish after she finish the housework.. she make a lasagna with beef  for  the main dish and a strawberry  cake for desert.. she also take out a bottle of  red wine to celebrate that night..everything that she prepare are all kim's favourite..she's start learning to cook after 2 years marrying kim, cuz she know that she's the one who need to do that since kim's too busy to manage the company..  she's not too good in  cooking, but kim always praise her saying that her cooking is the best.. kim always care for her heart.. but it all change when that woman start to mess up with their marriage.. and kim now too busy to spent time with her and always come home at late night..

pie use a round medium table and put it at the balcony outside their bedroom, she want the moment with kim will be the best moment ever.. the clock has already show 10 pm, so she put all the stuff on that table, with a candle in the middle.. she already make sure that she turned off  all the light in the house.. she start waiting for kim on the chair as she keep looking at the clock.. she already dress herself with a beautiful black dress, that kim bought it FOR her, she looks really beautiful that night for her one and only husband..she start to imagine how kim will react once she  got home with a smile on her face.."hmm, she must be really surprise when she see i prepared this for her" she thought silently in her mind..

 

11pm

 

12pm

 

1.00 am

 

"huhu, where is she? why she's not home yet?!  it's already 1.00 am! stupid kim! why don't you pick up your phone!" pie now start tearing up when her planned doesn't work as her plan.. kim still not home yet even it's already 1.00 am.. "pick up you phone kim!!" her finger now start bruising cuz she's been trying to call kim since 11 pm.. now pie is really dissapointed, hurt and felt pain in her chest, she start drinking the red wine and finishes the whole bottle, she  feel sleepy but she  still trying hard not to sleep before kim come home.. she can't hold on this stuff any longer.. she really hate kim for doing this especially during their anniverssary..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter