chapter 19

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tina pov

now i'm lying alone on the sofa in the living room, after the hot session with tavee at her spa, i sent her back to her house, then her parents invite me in.. we talked about the wedding and tavee huh.. still always intertwined her fingers with mine.. so sick with that.. so atlast i got home at night, after we have dinner together.. huh.. it's a very tiring day, i can't imagine how mylife would be when i start working at the company.. it will become super duper tiring!!

my eyes feel heavy and i just take off my jacket and make it as my blanket..without i realise i drift into a dreamland that i always dreamt off..

her dream

""kim.. kim.. no! wake up kim,,, no! don't leave me again kim! wake up!"

 "kim.. wake up! why did you do that STUPID! you shouldn't save me! wake up now kim,, please.."

"p..pie,, heh, you don't know how i miss to h.. hug you.. sweetheart.."

 "kim.. kim.. no.. please wait,. please,.." 

"heh.. pie.. i,. am stupid pie.. i am.. and i.. really hope.. that.. that .. i can.. be your stupid forever"

 "i ... love... y..."

*end of dream*

 

"NOOOOO!!!" tina awake from the dream..sweat trickling from her head and her body..her heart beating become so fast and unbearable.. she seems so shocked with the dream earlier.. now.. now she know it.. "it's pie, th e woman that i always dreamt of is pie" tina  talked to herself..."i must go to see her tonight, i can't delay this anymore..".. then she made her way to the bathroom to take a quick bath and change her cloth.. she already made up her mind to go and see pie..

 

aunt inn house

*ding dong*  the bell is rang from the outside..

"oh tina,, what are you doing here?" aunt inn open the door and shocked to see tina standing infront of the door.. "aunt inn,, sorry for coming this late.. umm actually i need to see pie.. is she here..?" she asked aunt inn..only to be reply by a sad face of aunt inn..

"tina.. i also don't know where is she, she haven't come home yet, i really worried of her, but i can't called the police yet, it hasn't been 24 hours she's missing tina" aunt inn tears pour down her cheek.. "what? she hasn't come home..?! hmm.. she must be around here aunt inn.. don't worry i'll find her.." tina hug aunt inn to calm her down, then make her way to her car to search for pie..

"gosh! just where is this girl.? i've been searching for her for about 45 min but i didn't see her" tina thought silently in her mind.."cemetry..."  once again tina heard a small voice inside her heart telling her to go to the cemetry.. "huh.. i hope she's safe there.." tina tell her heart then drive to the cemetry nearby the park where she met pie this morning..

on her way to the cemetry, she saw pie.. but she's in trouble.. there's 2 men are holding her and pulling her into a dark alley.. she don't know what to do, but she know she won't let anyone to hurt pie.. she quickly get out of the car and run to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter