chapter 24

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie pov

hmm.. now it has been 3 days since.. you know what happen right betwen me and tina.. so i don't have to explain to you again.. i don't know why actually, but i think our relationship is so wrong, i am nick fiance while tina is tavee's fiance, but hmm, i want her, i think i already fall in love with tina but i try to deny it every single time i meet her.. every seconds i think of her..  you guys must be thinking where am i now right? hmm, actually i at the park near aunt inn cafe, tina call me this morning and tell me that she want to  bring me to a place, well she didn't tell me what place is that but i trust her, she's a good person.. right?

"ehem, are you thinking of me miss?" a voice i heard beside me, and when i turn my head and yeah you guys wrong! it's nick not tina.. huh, this is so frustrating, now what should i tell him the purpose i'm sitting here alone.. "nick, um what you doing here? i thought you're still working  at this hour/?" i asked him.. "haha actually pie, tonight our company will have a some kind of party like that to celebrate a new president there so we the  employee are given a day  leave..huh actually i'm looking for you pie, i miss you sweetheart, it's been month we didn't see each other, i meant like a real couple, i still love you pie.." he tell me.. i can see the sincere in his eyes.. he is waiting for me, but i keep turn him down.. i know that's my fault but i can't help it, i don't love him and now with the presence of tina.. it make things more complicated.. "uh nick, you know i'm busy.. um helping aunt inn at the cafe, and now i just wanna have rest and get some fresh air that's why i'm here.. " i tell him carefully hoping he will understand.. "hmm, it's okay pie, i.. i understand,,, hmm why don't you come with me tonight, well maybe we can spend time together again.. please.?" he pleaded me, i've been turn him so many time so i guess it's ok for this one.. "hmm, sure nick"

we bid goodbye after that since he said that he need to go somewhere, t kinda relieved me since i don't want him to know that i'm waiting for tina, talking about tina.. where is she? she's already late for about 30 min.. i turn my head to my right side and i can see someone sitting on a bench not far from me, "is it tina? look like her?" i went to the person there to know wheteher it's her or not..  and this time yeah you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter