chapter 32

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAIFERN POV

 

"box check bottles..check!  chips check! beverages.. check! tina... ? where is tina? i thought she was here just now.. haish" baifern get off her van to go look for tina inside the house.. "tina!! tinaa!! we're late, we better get movin' now!! tina.. where are u?..haish just where the hell she's gone? she's not even answering..?" she thought silently in her mind.. then she heard something at the back of the house so she thought she just go and checked it well who know if tina is there.. when she reached there, she heard sounds like people talking, so she decided to lay low and listen to the conversation while peeking.. "Hmm tina... i will miss u, make sure u eat well, take care of yourself and most importantly u better not let any girls get close to u ok?!"  baifern saw her sister nan, talk with tina while her hands keep on fixing tina's jacket.. but the thing that she focused was only tina's face.. "hmm,  her face showed that she not feeling comfortable with nan??" she thought silently..then she decided to take tina away from nan because they already late for their bussines stuff.. but the main reason why she want to take tina away from nan is because she feel sick seeing nan touched tina like that.. "uhumm.. hey tina, we're late already come on, we gotta go now" baifern talk to tina while her eyes are fixed toward nan's hands on tina's jacket.. somehow it makes her feel irritated.. "uhh sorry baifern, okay i better get going now" tina's grin a bit , she feel a bit shy with how nan stands real close to her and keep touching her.. "hmmm, how i wish i can follow u sis,.. i can be with tina.." nan make her sad face.. "nah just stay here and take care of our house,there's no one else to do that" baifern keep her straight face and turn around to go back to her van outside the house..

IN THE VAN

The atmosphere in the van is not really good, with everything happened earlier, tina feels really embarassed whatmore the woman next to her is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter