chapter 1

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie pov

"did i come too early, we're meeting at 3.00 pm, and now.. huh, great.. it still 2.30 pm, ?" pie thought silently in her mind.. today pie gonna meet with kim, and this gonna be their  date, but  she came too early cuz for her it's better than late.. she got nothing to do so, she reminsce back the day kim asked her to be his girlfriend

*flashback*

pie is on the way to the hospital, she just got news from kim's friends that kim involve in an accident and been taken to a hospital.. thay told her that he's now in the matter og life or death and he got no time left.. when she heard about the news, she doesn't care about her appearance and quickly asked her bestfriend puey to drive her to the hospital..she's crying all the way to the hospital in puey's car.. with only her pajama she run quickly to kim's room and hoping that she still got a chance to see him and confess her love to him.. when she open the door, she see kim, but he's in a bad condition.. all his friends face looks sad like telling her that kim can't be save anymore, then they left pie alone with kim in the room..pie get closer to kim just to see his face pale and just waiting  time.. "kim.. kim.. don't leave me.. i... i..i love you kim" she's crying and hold kim's hand.. "pie.. stop crying.. pie.. if you really love me, please help me?" kim tell her.. "huhu, what is it kim?".. "PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND, CUZ I LOVE YOU TOO PIE!" kim quickly move out the bed and kneeeling infront of her .. "what? kim,.. you? what's happening?".. "hehe.. i'm sorry pie..i justwant to try a new tactics to ask you to be my girlfriend" he smile at pie..

 

after that he really become sick, pie have been hitting him for all that lies..

*end of flashback*

 

pie cheeks turn red when she remember back what happen 5 months ago.. "silly kim" she thought silently in her mind.. "am i silly to you?" a voice none other than kim, her borfriend.. "what! kim!, you surprised me..huh, is it 3 already?" .. "nope, it is 2.45, i guess i better be early than late, and it shocked me to see you got here first.. here for you"..kim hand pie a bouquet of  red roses that he bought just now.. red rose is pie's favourite, and she love it when her beloved boyfriend give her that.. "thank you kim, i love it!" she give him the smile that only he can see.. "welcome sweetheart, now let's go!' kim intertwined his finger with her..

 

*shopping mall*

they went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter