Pinpoint

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hi again. It's been a long time, I apologize. Something urgent came up, but anyway, another chapter is finally up. I've decided to put up a LONG chapter to make up for the time I've been gone. I'm really sorry! :( I hope you can enjoy this chapter. And sorry for skipping the night! :p

As her skin started to feel the heat of the day, the sun was already high up in the sky; radiating its heat generously throughout the island. She grabbed her phone to realize that it was just a couple hours till noon. Gently, she slipped away from his embrace and tiptoed into the bathroom, opening the door gingerly. Once she showered, she woke him up.

“Oppa” She called out softly. “Oppa, wake up.” She shook him gently and he turned as a sign that he was slowly waking up. He reached his hands out to grab her back into his embrace and he made himself comfortable. “Oppa, it’s already late.” She said. “Wake up already.”

“Hmm?” He looked at her through him blurry sight. “Arasseo.” He said aas he saw her. “You showered?” He asked in order to make sure of things. She nodded and pulled him up.

“Go shower and I can make coffee.” She said to him. As a sign of disapproval, he held onto her hand,

“Do that later. Shower with me.” He pleaded. He was not ready to wake up and words seem to just fly out of his mouth.

“Eish, oppa. I already showered.” She responded and left the room to make coffee for the both of them. Being the person that he was, he went outside the bedroom door, and as he saw her downstairs, he shouted,

“You can always shower again.” He said. But with that, he went to the bathroom and showered. From the kitchen, she only laughed in reply.

He went down wearing his white Zotto Mola tee and black pants to match her white t-shirt and light grey jeans outfit. Both of their caps were stacked in his hands and he put them on the table. As soon as she saw his outfit, she looked puzzled.

“Why do you keep wearing that shirt, oppa?” She asked him in a tone of a statement. And then she continued, “We’re here. We’re a couple, and I finally know. We both finally admit it and we know… Right? I know.” She asked, doubting herself the more she was asked.

“Zotto Mola!” He chuckled as he answered, then added, “I don’t wear it because I don’t know. I’m not uncertain about us. And I don’t wear it because you don’t know, because I really hope you know after all this time, but I wear it as a reminder of what we went through to get here.” He said. It wasn’t that they were talking in a deep, serious manner, it was just a random question. And they both did not doubt each other, they were able to talk about these things casually. Hearing his answer, she was pleased and perplexed at the same time, so she laughed. She then jokingly sighed before replying,

“Why did I agree to date such a cheesy guy?” She chuckled.

“Because you live to hear this cheesiness.” He replied to her, making them both laugh.

She then took the coffee she just made for them and poured it for the both of them. They both enjoy a good travel brunch, so after waking up at a time like that, they decided to have lunch elsewhere. But just as they were about to leave the house, she seemed to remember something.

“Oh, and oppa, if you’re going to go outside the bedroom next time, wear your clothes first.” She snickered. “It would be embarrassing if other people were around.” And her chuckles became muffled laughter.

“Aniya… I wouldn’t go out like that if there are other people.” He put on his cap and shades, and so did she. With that, they were then on their way to the Teddy Bear Museum. The museum was interesting, with so many teddy bears ranging in size, age, and all those variables. They found the PSY bear amusing, and it reminded them of a time when Running Man had a couple race and Gary failed to demonstrate the song Oppa Gangam Style. So Gary posed with the bear, in the correct manner this time around.

Just then though, their stomachs started to grumble because they had skipped breakfast. So they ended their tour quickly and had lunch at the restaurant. Whilst there, they remembered Jihoon, Gary’s nephew. They thought of getting him something, but decided that a t-shirt would do since they didn’t think he’d still enjoy playing with teddy bears now that he’s four.

Afterwards, they left the museum. They then continued on to the east of the island

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter