Love Locks

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: And another (yes, it's been a while) update. Thank you for the constant support :') I start to think that I'll just let whatever happen happens. So I'm not going to force anything out of the story. :) This chapter is kind of fast, but it's hopefully an appropriate kind of fast. Hehe. Well then, enjoy!

It was Monday again, and the cast gathered to film the next episode of Running Man. With the exception of Gary, since he was out of town. The excitement she usually feels on a Monday decreased by a certain amount, but she knew she had to go, so she went and finished it.

“The filming is rather different without Gary…” SukJin pointed out after they wrapped up. The rest just nodded. JiHyo was too busy with her phone to be a part of the conversation.

JiHyo… Muohae? Text me when you’re done filming Running Man. I miss you. The text read. Reading that, Ji Hyo decided to call him. Once, and there was no response. Twice, and there was still no response. And a last time, she thought. The third time around, he rejected the call. Knowing that, Ji Hyo’s face dropped, although she knew he might just be busy or asleep.

“JiHyo ya…. Why are you so sad?” JaeSuk asked. JiHyo didn’t want the extra bit of attention and fragile image, so she smiled and continued to talk to the other cast members. Soon after, Gary called. Putting what had happened aside, she picked up the call,

“Yeoboseyo… Oppa?” She talked to the phone and excused herself. He let out a small laugh, happy to be able to hear her voice again. “Why didn’t you answer my call?” She asked him with a disappointed tone, though a smile was apparent on her face since she got to talk to him again.

“I just finished a press conference. Aigo… Neomu pigonhae…” He let it all out. On the other end, he heard her chuckle. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling at it. “I miss you.” He blurted out of nowhere. To this, they both let out a deep sigh. They missed each other, but there wasn’t much to do. They need to be professional artists.

“I miss you too.” She said, “After you come back here, then we can spend all the time we want together.” She tried to comfort the both of them.

“About that...” He said. “I’ve actually cleared my schedule next weekend. I’ve also cleared yours.” JiHyo was surprised, but delighted to hear the news. “I want us to be able to spend the weekend together next week. Let’s go to Jeju Island.” He suggested. She only smiled at the idea.

“Jeongmal?” She then asked him. As soon as he said yes, her smile grew wider and she thanked him. Unfortunately, he had to continue his tour duties and so needed to hang up. They ended the call and resumed to their own work. The cast was happy to see her smiling without pressure. They smiled with her and for her happiness.

The week passed slowly, yet faster than how they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter