The Makeup of a Family

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Back here! Another chapter on the dynamics of the Running Man cast. Read and review 주세요.. ㅎㅎㅎ i hope you enjoy it, because i like the small moments that makes things special. Well, enjoy!

After filming that day, the cast went out for a regular cast dinner. The seven of them were there, joined by their Sukjin’s wife and son, and Byul and Dream. They sat themselves in the family-karaoke restaurant. On one side, Haha, Gary, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, and Jongkook, and Sukjin sits on the end, opposite them Byul, Dream in a highchair, Jaesuk, Sukjin’s son, and Sukjin’s wife. Throughout their meal, their laughter accompanied them. Dream, who was learning to eat by himself made a mess. Jihyo laughed at his cuteness.

“Aigo… Are you having troubles with your spoon, Dream-ssi?” Gary baby-talked him. Dream laughed at his attempt. “Aigo, aig… That aegyo.” Gary laughed. So did Jihyo and Haha. The Gary they knew could actually baby-talk Dream. Dinner became loud for them.

“Hyung, it’s time for you to sing!” Kwangsoo said to Jongkook. The others cheered him on, excited after their fill. After a moment of doubt, he went up to the stage. And there he was on the stage, singing a ballad the way he knows how.

When Haha excused himself to go to the bathroom, Gary grabbed Jihyo’s hand.

“C’mon.” He said and he dragged her to the dance floor. He looked deep into her eyes, digging deeper as if looking for something. A smile then formed across his face, making her smile. She locked her arms around his neck and he laid his arms on her waist. With the music, they swayed around the dance floor. They got closer and closer and she rested her face sideways on his chest. He laughed and hugged her with one arm and caressed her hair with the other, kissing the top of her head.

“Ya, those two really…” Sukjin said looking at them from their table. “Okay, okay… Let’s go back. It’s late. It’s late.” He said to distract them, but he also got shushed by his wife. Jaesuk laughed. But he was right, they all had to go back becase they were spending the night together. Kwangsoo went with Gary, Jihyo, and Sukjin’s son. Out of nowhere, Sukjin’s son asked,

“Samchon, imo, when are you going to marry and have a child?” Jihyo and Gary were surprised. Jihyo turned around briefly while Gary looked at him through the mirror, surprised. He fumbled, “Kwangsoo samchon told me to ask you.” And it made more sense. The two glared at Kwangsoo, and he seemed to be telling Sukjin’s son to not tell. Gary found it funny and laughed at how awkward it was in the back.

They got to the hotel and went to their penthouse suite. They all went in and got settled in their rooms. Gary and Jihyo went to their room.

“Oppa, when are we leaving tomorrow?” She asked him. He was already lying down on the bed, staring at her as she came out of the bathroom after her night routine.

“Whenever.” He smiled cheekily. “L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter