More than Words

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Who doesn't like more monday couple moments in Running Man, right? *made up*

In that next couple of weeks, everything had settled down and they’ve returned to how they usually are. The matter had been left behind. They arrived at the filming location right after Jaesuk, and the three were in the waiting room. Having left their homes early, Jaesuk and Jihyo had their breakfast. Gary was too busy replying to messages from his brother to grab the provided breakfast when the other two did. Jihyo left to go to the restroom, leaving the two behind.

“Gary-ya, who are you texting? Other girlfriends?” He joked.

“Ei, hyung. I got in trouble for saying that a couple weeks ago.” Gary replied. Jaesuk chuckled at that. But to them, what had passed had passed. Jihyo then came back.

“Arasseo, just eat then…” Jaesuk laughed. Jihyo looked at them confused. He held out his left hand for her. She took it with her right and sat on his left leg. She took her phone and it was her turn to be absorbed in her phone. Gary took her plate and continued eating her food. She was laughing reading the text from her manager, and showed it to him. He laughed. Only then did she realize he was eating from her plate.

“Eish, jinjja. Oppa, get your own plate.” She said. He smiled, guilty. Jaesuk laughed at Gary’s expressions.

And around that time, the cast started arriving one by one. When everyone was there, and the time to start filming came, they all gathered in a small café. The chairs were positioned so that there were two chairs facing each other with a table in between. At the back, there were two tables on the left side and right side, both with three chairs around. They were given the permission to order a dessert of their choice, so they took the opportunity. When they saw the layout, they all asked if there was a guest, since the chair added up to 8. The PD told them to wait and that they would explain soon. Everyone stood up, placing their desserts wherever, not really thinking about it.

“Ok, Song Jihyo-ssi, can you please come with the staff to the dressing room?” The PD said, and she followed.

“Ya, whatever we do today, I have a feeling that Gary will have an advantage.” Jaesuk said.

“Is this about Jihyo? Because Gary hyung’s team will win.” Haha said, and Kwangsoo complained. Gary just stayed silent. Jihyo then came back. The PD explained how the cast had taken her for granted, and so chose to do this episode.

“I appreciate her everyda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter