Dessert-ed

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hello! As promised, taking you to a journey in Jeju-do. Does anyone need a tease? Oh! Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the places that are in the story, I just think they're gorgeous :) and I'm taking you through a trip in Jeju, so you need to know where it all happens :p So, what happens in Jeju-do?

That Thursday night was rather chilly for a summer night. They arrived at Jeju International Airport at 8:30pm. Jeju-do was cooler than Seoul, the wind blowing fiercer, but the air was fresher, and they were able to avoid the crowd there. It was their emergency, nearby getaway. As if an automatic response, Gary took off his jacket and wrapped it around Jihyo.

Upon their arrival, everything had been neatly arranged for them to be able to enjoy their brief break. Their chauffeur was waiting for them by the gate and afterwards, they left for a quick dinner at Victoria. The place was not grand but comfortable. It was very modest, yet it had a retro stylish flare to it.

Jihyo let out a satisfied sigh as she finished munching on her dinner, “This is very nice.” She said, and realized soon after that it sounded as if she was talking about the meal, so she added, “I mean being able to be alone like this. I think it’s nice every once in a while.”

“Well I think every moment I get to spend with you is precious.” He said jokingly, although he meant it. Jihyo rolled her eyes at him and gulped down her milkshake. With milkshakes, milk-moustaches are inevitable. Being the cliché guy that he was, he leaned forward and pecked her lips, intending to erase the residues, however, it just gave him a milky mustache and smudged hers.

“Ah oppa!” She said as she laughed it off. “You didn’t even wipe it off. You just make me sticky all around.” She added. She then her upper lip and cleaned the residue with her thumb. He let his sit, expecting her to clean his off too. Being the jokester that she was, she took a napkin, and shoved it onto his mouth. He laughed with her.

“Very romantic.” He commented sarcastically, holding the napkin still. As she felt a little sorry, she took it off his grip and leaned forward and kissed his lip to clean off the remnants.

“You mean like that?” She asked him with her innocent eyes and smiled. He looked at her and pretended to think. He then gestured a so-so and she laughed at him. He then escorted her back to the car, stopping by a grocery store to stock up the fridge for the weekend, and he was planning to make a small breakfast for them in the morning.

The night came dawning in fast, and they headed back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter