Authentic Aesthetics

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hello again! It's been a week. Thank you for your patience, thank you for continuing to read. Thank you for continuing to review. I am always giddy when it comes to reading reviews! :) Well then, here it is, the next chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it~

Monday came and they went to go film Running Man. When they met up, the cast and crew were happy to be able to see Gary back on the show, even when he was only gone for a week. The filming proceeded smoothly thus far. The cast was divided into 2 groups: the blue and red group. The blue group consisted of Gary, JiHyo, HaHa, and a male guest, while the red team consists of KwangSoo, SeokJin, JongKook, and JaeSuk. The teams were riding in to cars, with Gary driving the blue team’s car. Because he was driving, JiHyo sat in the passenger seat. They the radio and jammed to the song while JiHyo did some of her usual aegyo moves. Gary laughed at her, but the interaction only made HaHa awkward. The male guest, as most of the male guests on Running Man, just stayed quiet, knowing that they’re now a real, publicly acknowledged couple.

“Michyeosseo.” HaHa mumbled, earning a light laugh from the guest. “Sometimes I wish that they are never placed in the same group when it’s not a couple race.” He continued whispering to the guest. Again, the guest laughed. JiHyo heard the conversation and turned to look at HaHa,

“Ya! I heard that!” She said to him but he pretended not to know.

Soon after, they arrived at the location. The PD immediately briefed them, “Today, we will revisit an old episode where we did a photoshoot, however, this time instead of replicating, we will do a couple photoshoot. You will pick out your theme and partner by random. You have to choose the folded papers in front of you: pink is the theme and blue is the partner. Song Ji Hyo Ssi… Please pick the papers.”

JiHyo stepped forward and took the pink colored paper first. It said: Pre-Wedding Shoot. She closed her eyes and laughed while looking away, “Eish…” She said. The cast stirred and Gary quickly joked,

“Ya! Ya! Those blue papers better be filled with my name!” He uttered out loud. The cast and JiHyo laughed at this. She stole a quick look at Gary before picking her partner’s name. When she took her paper, the guest’s name came out and JaeSuk laughed. Because the two wanted to keep their on-screen romance the way it was before they announced their relationship, Gary joked, “My fate: always replaced by a younger and more handsome man. I’ll be going home now then… I’ll see you when you come home, okay MongJi?” He said and pretended to leave, only to earn laughter from JiHyo.

“Noona! Hyung! You’re living together now?!” KwangSoo screamed out, escalating the hype of the Monday Couple. JongKook hit his head and he earned glares from the cast and he talked to the camera, “Wae? …Didn’t he say so? Ah, Juiseonghamnida…” He said after receiving another hit from JongKook.

They then proce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter