213

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: ok so this is based off episode 213 that didn't really have a lot of Monday Couple moments, but it's ok. I'll use it as another chapter to bridge the flow of the show. Please don't expect much of this chapter. Thank you.

It was quite early morning, and the sky was foggy. Jihyo and Gary had been out of town for a while for their work, so they hadn’t been able to see each other. But they were all given a different location to be that morning, so they didn’t have the time to see each other either. Jihyo arrived and soon after the other female guests came through the door. She blanked out for a while mostly because she was still tired from her job overseas. Playing house with another man got her thinking of him, and now she didn’t get to see him yet. His cutout picture was in front of her, and she looked at his face intensely. She recognized that picture, they just cropped her out of the picture. But being the person that she is, she chose to go with Sukjin. She was rather surprised but pleased that Gary wasn’t chosen. Was it because she was there, though?

Meanwhile, Gary was sitted in the restaurant, munching down his food. He was confused to why they were all separated. When he heard someone walked by and talking to him, he was surprised. He was confused to why it wasn’t Jihyo either.

“All you care about is food!” She said. He laughed, but she continued. He was rather confused of where it was going, but he sort of understood too. He looked at her in silly frustration,

“I’m a dog!” He said, trying to hold back his laugh. Suddenly, she took his glass of water and slammed it onto the right side of his face. He was shocked.

“Don’t blame it on me! Blame it on your looks!” By then, he couldn’t control his laughter. “You need to stop obsessing over Jihyo! You have to pay attention to me!”

“You think I choose to look like this?” He said. “I haven’t seen her for a week! What can I do?” He cried out, which was then cut out because they thought it revealed a little too much.

“CUT!” All scenes came to an end. They all gathered in one room and there, they got to see a glance of each other. He stood next to her, positioning himself closer to her than his actual partner. They stayed quiet, but when Jaesuk started talking about Jihyo, she brushed her shoulder against his, finding comfort. He crossed his arms, and when the camera wasn’t directed at them, he brushed his fingers against the side of her arm. He then put it down. But they had to part again.

When they got to the location, they tried to keep it close but not suspicious. So Sukjin stood in between the two. Slowly, he backed up behind the two. Then the women had to change their shoes, which took forever for the male cast. Gary looked over at these women and how it took them forever to prep themselves, while she effortlessly finished her preparation. She stood there, helping them get ready. While the women were feeling self-conscious and unconfident, she was there feeling fine. And he realized, that was her charm. She is co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter