Christmas Abroad

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry for the LONG break! I have been out of town with no internet connection. Well, I know it's closer to new year, but I just have to write a Christmas chapter, so here you go! :)

That day, Gary was not having a good time. He was overseas for Leessang’s fanmeeting, but the schedule clash between him and Jihyo’s made them unable to talk for the fast 48 hours. Not to mention that it was during Christmas. Yet, Gary put on a show for the people. They began with their usual songs, skipping Turn off the TV because there was no one to sing that with. Then it was the QNA time.

“Are you currently writing any new songs?” A fan asked. They were already at the seventh question.

“I think right now, Gary is focusing on his solo career. He had released two songs with Jung-in. But we are definitely looking forward to making a comeback.” Gil said. “Ppalli write new songs for Leessang too.” Gil joked and Gary could only laugh and nod.

“Now, talking about his new songs…” The MC said. “It seems like it’s hinting a specific person. Do you write this based on a person maybe?” Gary blushed and laughed.

“It’s a secret.” He said like a true artist. Gil then laughed at his comment. “If it is, then the person knows. But it should be between me and her.” He added, earning a scream from the crowd.

“It seems like whenever we talk about Gary, we have to talk about Song Jihyo, shouldn’t we?” The MC asked the crowd and they screamed. While Gary was flustered and blushing, Gil then commented,

“Actually, due to their busy schedules, I know Gary had been really out of it today because he hadn’t talk to her in a couple of days.” The crowd tried to cheer him up and he looked at Gil, jokingly got mad at Gil for telling people.

“So… How are you as a couple? Are you surviving? Is there a new side of Jihyo you haven’t seen before you dated?” The MC asked. Gil excused himself before Gary could answer.

“You can answer this.” Gil said, “I need to go to the restroom.” He said and left. Gary laughed at Gil’s reply, not suspecting anything. The crowd laughed along, waiting for Gary’s reply.

“For me, because I’ve known her from Running Man for a long time… I think I wasn’t quite shocked about how she behaves at home.” He said, gaining loud cheers. “Ah, mianhae. I didn’t mean to make you think anything. I don’t… I don’t know what I’m saying now. Why am I so nervous?” He laughed it off. Just then, Gil came back from backstage, he held his index finger to his lips, signing the crowd to stay quiet. The MC took a quick glance and smiled, then turned back to Gary. They had prepared this beforehand. Behind Gil, Jihyo was dressed in a pink, knee-length dress. Her hair was loose and curled. Her makeup was simple, yet she was stunning. She had traveled from Korea to surprise him, they had planned it together without Gary’s knowledge. The crowd were clenching their teeth, wanting to squeal but wanting to keep it a surprise at the same time. Once Jihyo got a couple feet behind Gary, Gil sat back next to him and pretended that nothing was going on.

“I’m back!” He said and the crowd laughed at his act.

“Gil-ssi, do you remember the first time Gary talked about Jihyo? Before they were even a couple.” The MC asked. Gil nodded.

“Of course, of course. But he was already deep in love even before Jihyo noticed him.” Gil then laughed. “When he came back from filming, he would talk about her all day.” Gil added.

“Ah, hyung. Don’t tell people.” Gary said to him, shy. Jihyo blushed behind him. He was still clueless about her presence.

“He was really in love with her eyes, he…” Gil was about to continue, but Gary quickly covered his mouth. Jihyo was just avoiding him, so she had to keep moving so he won’t see her. They then sat back, laughing at how childish they were.

“Let’s move on then before they start fighting,” The MC suggested, laughing himself. “Gary-ssi, is it true that you are not feeling the best at this couple of days?” He asked. Gary paused and hesitated,

“Well… I guess it’s hard, but I understand. She’s very busy, but being here with everyone is very nice too.” He said. “It will be nice if Jihyo sees this, though. Especially since it’s Christmas.” He added. The crowd cheered. Then, Jihyo closed his eyes with her hands. He immediately recognized those hands. “Eo. Mongji…” He said accidentally. The cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter