Teases

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: So... This is more of a continuation of what happened last time. This is not really a "pure fluff" chapter... But I hope you can still find little delights in this chapter. To those who reviewed, thank you. I highly appreciate those reviews :) They keep me going! Well, I hope you would try to enjoy this then.

“Yeoboseyo?” JiHyo answered lazily as she picked up the phone the next morning. She looked up to her sleeping boyfriend whose arms enfolded her shoulder. She moved so slightly so that she wouldn’t wake him up from his slumber.

“Noona!” The caller screamed rather loudly. “Why do I have to find out from the news? Why can’t you two just tell us!” KwangSoo accused her of the vague subject.

“Huh? Muo?” She asked. Then she remembered yesterday and everything that happened at the toy store. That was what he must be referring to.

“Noona, are you having Gary Hyung’s baby?” He asked innocently.

“Muorago?!” She almost choked. “Ya! KwangSoo! What are you talking about?” She screamed through her whispers. “It must be that picture.” She muttered. “Your hyung was messing around in the store. And this whole thing happened.” She explained rather unclearly.

“This… thing? What thing? The baby?” He asked again.

“Eish… Jinjja. The rumor!” She told him. She could hear KwangSoo laugh on the other end of the line, but she could also hear JaeSuk’s voice. Maybe it was because it was still early in the morning that she decided to ignore the fact and pretend that she didn’t hear anything.

“But noona.” He said stopping her from thinking further. “If you are pregnant, you will tell us right?” He chuckled after asking.

“Ya! Kkeunheo!” She said right before she hung up. She still stared at the phone while whispering out how frustrated she was by the phone call. A light chuckle was heard from above her head. She looked at the figure that seemed to laugh at something funny. Of course, the phone call and even the slightest movements woke Gary up. “Oppa… What’s so funny?” She asked him with her mong-face that made his chuckle last longer.

“Aniya… You’re just so cute when you’re frustrated like that.” He said as he her cheek from the side. He then her hair as he kissed the top of her head.

“It’s because of you, oppa.” She said. “KwangSoo called about what happened at the toy store. He thought it’s real.” She half-glared at him as he laughed again. “Oppa!” She tried to make him stop laughing and think of the matter.

“Well then we can make it real?” He suggested. Frustrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter