Forever in Nighttime

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: 안녕하세요~~~ again, thank you for the inputs. I am thankful that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. For a --- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I need to know if the readers are comfortable with it... and if I am capable to write one! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ but for now... This is it. ㅎㅎㅎ

The news that floated around of their off-screen relationship made it easy for them to go out without having to hide. That Thursday afternoon, after Gary left the studio, he picked her up from her shoot. He parked his car near the entrance door and got off. JiHyo was still busy with the last part of the photoshoot. He took a peek on what’s going on and saw her posing quite happily for the camera. He decided to move a little closer to the camera, and as expected, she saw him.

“Ah! Oppa!” She exclaimed happily. Her smile grew wider and her eyes twinkled. “You’re here already!” Her happiness couldn’t be contained, but the crew was happy to see her genuine smile. They were able to get good shots because of his presence, so they didn’t mind.

Soon enough, the shoot came to an end with satisfying results. JiHyo changed, took her belongings with her and joined Gary in the sofa. As she almost reached the sofa, he stood up and reached out for her hands. She gladly intertwined her fingers with his. Both hands locked with his, facing each other. He then leaned in for a kiss and she willingly returned the kiss.

Gary and JiHyo then proceeded to their night date. They arrived at a small café, not far from her apartment. The place was comfortable and decorated nicely. The white nuance gave them a soothing feeling after a tiring day. They ordered their drink and finger food and returned to talking.

“How was your day, oppa?” She asked him with a bright smile, eager to hear what he had been up to the whole day.

“Well…” He said, “I was at the studio. We got to record the new song. Pre-mastered, but good enough so far!” He stopped and hesitated for a moment. “We also had a meeting with one of our sponsors.” His face was rather plain, not too excited for something big.

“You have to let me hear the song!” JiHyo was more excited than he was. He opened his phone and played the song for her. “Why do you not look that excited oppa?” She saw the doubt behind his eyes.

“Well… The thing is… I have to leave for our sponsor’s campaign or something.” He told her. Her face seemed unchanged, though her eyes showed a glint of sadness. It wasn’t that she was sad for no reason, it was just that the timing was so sudden and that she was surprised. That was pretty much it. She looked at him and smiled.

“Oh… It’s okay, oppa. We’ll meet again on Monday for filming, right?” She tried to brighten up the mood. “It’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter