Squared

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: So today, I just found out that Leessang has a song called Carousel. I am very surprised. I didn't know they had this song. Anyway, ok, here you go, I won't make you wait any longer.

That night, Gary went to meet up with Haha and Jongkook. He told them everything and they sighed. They knew it was coming.

“Go home. Talk to her.” Jongkook said as Gary stared at the necklace in his hands. He looked away from them and the necklace.

“Pabo… Why won’t you give me a chance to explain?” He said, though he blamed himself. The two were worried of what Gary was going to do afterwards. How was he going to fix it? They had no doubt that they can fix this issue that is small to them, but when?

“Just go home, hyung.” Haha said in a tone that wasn’t like him at all, it was calmer, and softer.

“She wants some space, and time. I’m going to give her that.” Gary said, after he hesitated. He took a deep breath, and let it out.

“But until when?” Jongkook and Haha asked him. He dismissed their question and said instead,

“I’ll go and find a hotel nearby our home. She should be asleep by now.” He checked his watch and smiled, “This is usually when she lies down in bed and reply to texts, but she’ll sleep soon after.” The two became more concerned.

“Don’t find a hotel.” Jongkook said, worried. “Just stay at my place.” He said. Gary tried to refuse, but it was just Jongkook after all. They were closer than that to feel awkward. “You’re my dongsaeng, I need to look after you too.” Jongkook added and Gary gave in. They went to Jongkook’s house and Gary found the sofa to sleep on. When Jongkook was about to head into his room, Gary called out to him.

“Oh, hyung…” Jongkook looked at him, waiting for the rest of the sentence. “Please don’t tell the crew, including the PDs.” He said and Jongkook nodded, he knew they didn’t want this to create suspicion or anything. “Thank you, hyung.” He finally said before Jongkook goes into his bedroom.

In the silence of the night, Gary stared aimlessly at the unfamiliar room. He missed the comfort of their bed, the warmth of her body, her scent. He couldn’t sleep when he thought about her. After what happened, was she crying herself to sleep? He then pulled out her phone and texted her, I’ll let you have your time and space, but please don’t cry yourself to sleep. Sleep tight, Mongji. He sent it, and within seconds, she saw the text.

She was there alone, and their bed feels wrong. She knew she shouldn’t stay upset, because he should have his reasons. Her dried tears were refurnished by new tears rolling down her cheeks as she read his message. She wanted him to be there with her, because she knew just from his text that he didn’t intend to hurt her. She then got out of their bed and went to the living room. It wasn’t that she was not used to sleeping alone while he was away for trips, but it was different. That felt normal, because she knew he was there for her, he was just away. This time, it just felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter