Destiny Couple

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Waaa... I didn't expect the response. For the comments, 고마워... 정말. This chapter is more of an interaction between the couple and their environment... It is based off episode 183.

The morning after was a Monday, which was the only day they could show off their relationship without holding back. The cast was just arriving to the venue. Ji Hyo, who went separately with Gary, was there last, even after the guests arrived. The theme of the episode was Destiny Couple, and it sure excited the cast, to see what would happen next. So far, whenever things are arranged in a couple-manner, the outcome had been hilarious.

As Ji Hyo entered the room, the cast and guests were already laughing and chit-chatting rather loudly. Ji Hyo, as usual, showed up with her blank expression in reaction to seeing the guests.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseo!” She hurriedly said and gave a quick bow. The others in the room turned to see her and greeted her as well.

“Ya, ya, yaaaa… Mong Ji ya…” Jae Suk said as he held back his laugh. He asked her to come and join there conversation.

“Hey you,” Gary said to her, “did you sleep okay last night?” He asked her as he pulled her hand so that she was sitted on his lap. “I’ve missed you.” He whispered.

“Eish, these love birds.” Seok Jin commented and went to the table to pick up his water bottle. “You two would do well today, it’s a couple race. Happy you could be a public-seen couple?” He asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

“Aniyo, Oppa.” Ji Hyo quickly responded. She started to blush. “I just want to be a normal couple.” She stated.

“Okay, filming in five!” The PD reminded them. “Get ready.” Everyone nodded, and out of habit took their water bottles and drank, preparing themselves. Gary let out a clumsy sigh,

“Okay. Stand up, you. I can’t feel my legs now. Too heavy.” He joked.

“Eish, oppa jinjja.” Ji Hyo said as she stood up, holding back her laugh. She held out her hand to Gary, signaling him to take it. With that, they all then went to a last minute briefing, all of them.

“Today, before you guys assume anything, we would just like to tell you that today’s destiny couples are really selected by fortune tellers. We do not make up the pairings for today’s couples, so think really carefully. However, we all hope that today you will all have fun.” The PD explained. This explanation not only shocked the guests, but also the cast. They now cannot randomly guess who are the couples.

“Waaaa! Jeongmal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter