Meeting

Why Me?

I woke up feeling like... how do I describe it... crap. I knew it was morning, but I didn't want to open my eyes to go to school just yet. Then, something just clicked. I was in Korea.

My eyes shot open and I turned to my left and blushed when I saw a boy with rainbow colored hair. He was still sleeping, and I recognized his face. Come on, I'm not stupid. I sat up slowly, trying not to wake Sehun up, but it was no use. His sleepy eyes opened when he felt movement in his bed. It seemed like he didn't know I was in the same bed as him, since his eyes became huge (as big as D.O's hahahaha).

"HOLY.. WHAT IS THIS? SUHOOO!!" Sehun yelled, and Suho got up from the other bed across from the one I was sitting in. I'm not a person that expresses feelings well, so I just sat there, not freaking out like other girls would. Suho seemed surprised as well, seeing us two on the same bed. He abruptly sat up on the bed.

"YA! SEHUN! YOU SAID YOU WOULD SLEEP ON THE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM LAST NIGHT!" Suho screamed.

"IT WAS COLD SO I CAME HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS SOMEONE ON MY BED!"

Someone banged on the other side of the wall.

"SHUT UP!!" the person yelled from the other room. Since I knew Exo pretty well, I recognized that it was Baekhyun's voice.

"Yeah, he's right." I said, getting up from the bed. Suho and Sehun looked at me curiously.

"How can a girl be so calm about this?" Sehun asked while Suho was nodding, probably wondering the same thing. I shrugged and walked out of the room. Automatically, I spotted a kitchen, so I walked to the fridge and pulled out ingredients to make breakfast.

"Suho oppa!" I yelled.

"What?" he yelled back from his room.

"Is Exo-M here also?" 

"No, they're in China right now!"

"Okay, thanks!"

That made making breakfast so much easier. Feeding twelve hungry boys isn't such an easy thing to do. I was glad I only needed to feed six. Suho came up to me while I was cooking.

"You banged your head pretty hard yesterday, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, my headache is gone. I bet you beat the crap out of Lucas, right?"

Suho said nothing and just blushed. I turned the stove off and called out to everyone.

"BREAKFAST!" I yelled, as I started banging on every room door.

A sleepy looking Kai and Baekhyun came out of one room, and D.O and Chanyeol came out of another. 

Before flying to Korea, I made a decision: I would talk to Kai about what changed my mind to forgive him. I just... felt like I wasn't quite ready yet.

Sehun stumbled out of his room last, still blushing about what happened earlier. Suho and Sehun watched as the four boys looked at me with wide eyes.

"What is a girl doing here?" Kai asked, breaking the silence. Suho and I gave the same look to him. He didn't realize it was me? What? I thought. Well, I guess my plan of telling Kai my whole story will be postponed until he acually notices me. My fists clenched and Suho took his eyes off of Kai to look at me. His eyes showed sympathy in them.

"She's a trainee at SM" Suho said. My eyes widened. Really? That means I got accepted? I felt a bit better hearing that.

"But why is she here...?" Baekhyun asked. Suho explained to him what happened to me at the audition yesterday.

"Ahh... that must have hurt a lot." D.O said, cringing at the story. Chanyeol came over to me and felt my forehead to see if I were sick.

"Dude, I hit my head, I'm not sick." I stated. Chanyeol laughed.

"You just look so bad that I had to check just in case."

"Are you calling me ugly?" I asked, jokingly. Apparently, it sounded like a serious question because Chanyeol replied,

"I'm just joking..."

See. I told you I can't express my feelings well. I don't even smile that much, either, unless I'm with Christie.

"Yeah, I know," I said, while everyone laughed.

"She can't express her feelings well," Suho explained, which helped everyone to understand.

"My name is Yejin." I said, sticking my hand out to the five boys (minus Suho). One by one, they shook it and the last to shake my hand was Kai. He held his hand out, but missed my own. Blinking a few times and shaking his head, he tried again, successfully this time. I still can't believe oppa didn't notice me...

Time flew by while we were all talking, and I took out my phone to see that it was already 8 A.M. I also had an email from SM, telling me where to go. I would start living there starting next week, and I have to meet up with them later to sign contracts and other forms.

"Uhh... Suho oppa?" I said. Suho turned to me.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"I have nowhere to stay until next week..." 

"Do you need money? You can stay at a hotel until next week. Her--" Suho was interrupted by D.O as he was taking his wallet out.

"Let her stay at our place."

Suho didn't disagree completely. 

"What if manager finds out? It would make him so angry," Suho said.

"It's okay, I can persuade him. Also, I like the idea of not having to cook all by myself."

Everyone nodded and decided to go with the plan of persuading the manager. The whole time we were talking, though, Kai put his hands in front of him and kept staring at them. Right then, the manager walked in.

"I AM BACK GUYS YOU BETTER WAKE UP" the manager said, expecting the six boys to be asleep. He was surprised to see everyone up and sitting down on the sofas, talking. But, he was even more surprised seeing me there. It was not because I was a girl, but it was for another reason...

A/N: ooohh something is up with Kai~~ I'm not telling yet, but feel free to guess. And who will the manager be??