Trouble

Why Me?

I usually feel uncomfortable in tight spaces, but being in the van with exo was a little different. Instead of feeling suffocated it was warm and cozy, kind of like sitting near a fireplace on Christmas Eve. In the van Minhyuk was driving, Suho sat in the front seat, Sehun, me, and Chanyeol in a three seater, and Baekhyun, D.O, and Kai behind us. As the ride got longer, Sehun leaned his head on mine while he was looking at his phone. Since I got a little tired, I also rested my  head on Chanyeol's shoulders, and he rested his on my head. I smiled a little, happy that he doesn't feel uncomfortable near me. When I tried to keep my eyes open I failed, because my eyes started to close slowly. Before I fell asleep, though, I heard Chanyeol sigh and whisper,

"Good thing it lasts for twelve hours." 

What lasts for twelve hours? I thought in my head. But, I couldn't think any longer because my mind shut off when I fell asleep.

***

I felt a few pokes on my head before I opened up my eyes. I regretted opening my eyes because when I did, Chanyeol's face was right in front of mine, our noses almost touching.

"Wake up," he whispered, his breath tickling my face. He pulled his face away and laughed when he noticed how red my face was. Dang it, I shouldn't have hugged him this morning. Where did he get all of that confidence from?

"Where are the others?" I asked Chanyeol, getting out of the car and shutting the door.

"They're already shopping for their clothes. I asked Baekhyun and Manager to buy my clothes because I'm going to accompany you."

"Accompany me?" I asked, raising one eyebrow. Chanyeol nodded.

"I need a man to accompany me, not a boy. What if I get robbed? Who will save me?"

Chanyeol made a cute pouting face that made me laugh. He then saw an ice cream stand so he pulled my hand and started running to it. Before he started running he put on his sunglasses so that nobody would notice him on the streets.

"Yah! Chanyeol!" I screamed, but Chanyeol just kept laughing. Finally, we stopped running, and I was out of breath. 

"One strawberry ice cream and one chocolate." Chanyeol said to the man at the stand. How does he know strawberry is my favorite? Oh... right, the letters.

My face suddenly got red when I realized that Chanyeol knows everything about me... and I mean, everything. My darkest secrets, my ideal type of guy. And worst, is that I wrote to him that I like tall guys with cute faces rather than tall guys with handsome faces. So that's where all of his confidence came from...

"Here," Chanyeol said, interrupting my thoughts. He handed me the strawberry ice cream cone.

"Thanks" I said, taking it from him and taking a . It wasn't too sweet, but it wasn't too bland, either. It was the perfect combination.

"Wow, this is really good!" I exclaimed. 

"Really?" He bent over and took a of my ice cream. My eyes widened when he did that.

"Yah... Chanyeol!"

"It is," he said, smirking. He then held his ice cream cone near my face.

"Here, try some of mine."

I hesitated, but then took a small from the side. I felt great, and I didn't know if it was from the ice cream or from something else...

"Yejinah, let's go to that store!" Chanyeol said, pointing at a Victoria's Secret store.

"Yah! Chanyeol!" I screamed at him.

"I'm just joking..." he said, putting his hand on the back of his neck. "And why do you keep saying, 'Yah! Chanyeol' ?" he asked me.

"It's because you're doing so many stupid things that makes me say it."

"No, that's not what I meant." 

I lifted an eyebrow. "That's not what you meant?"

Then, Chanyeol leaned in to my ear, and I stood frozen.

"You have to call me oppa..." he whispered.

I flinched, and then pushed him a little. I could already feel my face heating up.

"N-No." I stuttered. Chanyeol pouted again.

"Why not? You call Suho oppa, and you call Kai oppa, so why not me?"

"Because you act like a kid, not like an oppa. Like what you're doing right now."

"So... you want me to show you a man?" Chanyeol said, smirking. He put his ice cream in his other hand and then put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I liked it, but I was too embarrassed so I struggled a little. But that just made Chanyeol tighten his grip on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's go." he said. When he started to walk, I had no choice but to follow him.

"Hmm... is the party formal or semi-formal?" he asked me as we walked into a random store that sells girls' clothes.

"Semi." I replied. Then, Chanyeol pulled out three dresses from the rack of clothes. One was a simple turquoise dress with a bow on the back, another one was a red dress with lace on the arms, and the last one was white above the waist and pink with frills at the bottom.

"Try these on," he said, handing them to me. I nodded, walking into the dressing room. When I changed into the turquoise one, I blushed. The back had a bow, but besides that, the top half of my back was bare! 

"Chanyeol... I don't think I can wear this, it's too embarrassing." I called.

"It's okay, just come out. Or else I'm going in there!" he yelled.

"F- fine..." I stuttered before walking out. Chanyeol's face got a little red when he saw me, and I don't blame him. I turned around to show him my back.

"Look at this, I can't wear it!"

"Yejin, a lot of girls wear things like that, you're just too shy." he said. I pouted a little and he smiled at me.

"Go try on the other ones." 

I nodded and tried on the other two dresses. Chanyeol seemed to like all of them.

"You lost your bags when you came to Korea, right?" he asked me. I nodded. Chanyeol then grabbed the two dresses and brought me to the counter.

"We'll buy all three." he said. My mouth dropped.

"No.. we only need one." I said to the lady at the counter. Chanyeol looked at me.

"no, we're buying all three."

"no, only one!" I whined. I didn't want Chanyeol to spend too much money on me.

"It's fine, Yejin." he said as he swiped his credit card.

"Do you need a bag for your other clothes?" the lady asked. I nodded, and put my brother's sweatpants and t-shirt in the bag, since that's what I wore this morning. When we walked out, I stopped in front of the door. Chanyeol looked at me with the 'what's wrong?' expression on his face.

"T--Thanks.. oppa..." I stuttered. Chanyeol gave a big smile and hugged me, picking me up from the ground. Then, he started spinning me around in circles.

"Yah!! CHANYEOL!" I yelled. While he put me down, his sunglasses knocked off.

"OMG ISN'T THAT MY BBY CHANNY?" some girl screamed.

"IT IS OMG!! BUT WHOSE THAT IN THE PINK AND WHITE DRESS?" a few more girls joined in. 

"This is bad," Chanyeol breathed out, taking my hand and running. We kept running until we bumped in to group of guys in sunglasses and leather jackets. They looked scary. Chanyeol backed away a little, and put me behind him.

"Chanyeol oppa...!" I said, scared to death.

 

A/N: omg they bumped into a group of scary looking guys~ and I made this chapter a lot less dramatic. I mean, the last nine chapters were full of drama, so I decided to use this to calm everyone down. so CALM DOWN~! 

And I would soo be the one to yell "OMG ISN'T THAT MY BBY CHANNY?" Dang... if I saw Chanyeol on the streets... I don't know what kinds of things I would do to him.