New Beginnings II

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

A guy with blond hair got the door, well, in this case-gate.

"Annyeong!" he greeted, before asking me if he could meet my need.  "Where's Appa?" I asked. *I should start calling my new Appa 'Appa' right?* I watched as his eyes widened. His mouth opened in shock. For a moment, he seemed completely lost in his train of thoughts. "Hello? Hello?" I waved my fingers in front of him, uncertain if he was okay. 

[Key POV] 

I snapped back into reality. "Hang on! I go get him." I ran off before she could speak. 

"Appa! Appa!" I ran into the house, into his room where he was tying his tie. "Appa! A girl is outside and she calls you Appa! Shall I let her in?" "Aish, Key," Appa said after looking out at window. " She's your new adopted sister, get her in. It's so cold outside, she might catch a cold you know." With that, he put on his business jacket and went into the bathroom. 

*YAH! Another one!* I screamed in my head while running to let the girl in. "Gomawo," she thanked me as she dragged her luggage in. "Cheonmaneyo." I watched as she struggled with her luggage, then locked the gate. 

[Hye Na POV]

After minutes of waiting in this chilly weather, that blonde guy finally let me in. I couldn't help but notice his kind-of-sad look plastered on his face. I thanked him and pulled my stubborn luggage into the house. 

The living room was so grand. I was so amazed. The fur carpet, the latest TV set... I set my luggage aside and walked around the house. I was so caught up in my 'sight-seeing that I failed to notice my surroundings. "YAH! Watch where you are going!" a boy's voice shouted. I turned and nearly crash into a guy carrying his big-sized sports bag.  "Sorry!" I apologized, then watched as he walked off with his sports bag. 

[Minho POV]

I was carrying my sports bag to the living room like any other Saturday when a girl started walking in my direction. "YAH! Watch where you are going?" I shouted, afraid that she would crash into Me and afraid to drop my sports bag as it contains some fragile items.  Her eyes widened innocently. "Sorry!" she apologized, staring hard at the floor. I walked off. 

[Hye Na POV] 

*Why is that guy so over reacting? I didn't even bump into him. I ALMOST did, but I didn't.*

Aloha!~ I'm back!! :) KEKE. I just updated. ^^ I hope you guys enjoy it!! BTW, do leave comments! I absolutely welcome 'em. <3 ya. Bye! :)