UnEXpecTEd

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Onew POV]

We were in the car on the way to school. Hye Na and Taemin are beside me while Key and Minho are opposite me. There's alot of people but it isn't squishy at all. That's cause it's a BMW. So yeah. 

I stared outside the windows, looking at trees. I don't know why, but the trees seems fascinating to me.  On the way, I suddenly felt something of my shoulders. I took a glance and saw Hye Na, fast asleep. Her angelic face seems so familiar.... Soon, our school gate came into view. And as usual, a bunch of girls were there. Waving like obsessed fan-girls. ARGH. 

[Hye Na POV]

Wow, the school looks grand. I know it's an elite school. But still..... The ride was kind of long. So I fell asleep. Onew woke me up just now. Seeing myself on his shoulders, I sat up immediately. "Sorry....." I gave a sheepish grin. 

Still rubbing my eyes, I stepped out of the car and headed towards the school building. I was doing fine until someone shoved me to the ground.  "Aish, this girl," Minho chuckled as he pulled me up. "Heh," I faked a smile and limped towards the school building.  I pushed through the crowd of girls pointing and screaming at my brothers. "Oppa! I love you!" "Omg! It's Oppa! Oppa! Look at me!!" " Oppa.." I rolled my eyes and walked into the school. 

I walked towards my locker and to dump my sports bag and stack of books in.  However, I was too caught up in looking back at my brothers and the group of screaming girls that I collided into an opened locker door. 

"Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead constantly. I opened my eyes and came face to face with a shocked expression from a guy. "Oh my- I'm so sorry! Are you oka---" He stopped in mid sentence.  "You..you are bleeding.." he stammered, pointing to my knee cap where I had grazed it earlier when I got shoved to the ground.  I meekly nodded. "I'm fine.." I replied, my voice had a hint of uncertainness. 

"No, you are not!" he exclaimed as he pulled me towards the school clinic.  "YAH!! Let go of me! I'm fineeee!!!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks. "Thank you!" I muttered as I started heading towards the other direction.  Suddenly, out of the blue, he picked he up bride-style and ran for the clinic.  "YAH!!! Let me go! Let me go!!" I clenched up my fists and started hitting his chest. "Let.Me.Go!!" I kicked my legs furiously.  At the clinic: I sat on the bed at pouted. "Sheesh! I'm going to miss music class." I whispered, my voice full of sarcasm.

I watched as he started to apply a layer of yellow oniment on my skin. I looked at his swift movements, my frustration gone for a moment.

"Done!" he announced. Sticking the doremon plaster he previously pulled out from his jeans pocket. I giggled. "Doremon?" I asked, attempting to mock him. "Humph, what's wrong with doremon? He is such a cute little blue creature." He defended himself. "Heh. Thanks for the cute plaster.." I smiled and walked out.

Before I could even make a turn, someone grabbed my wrist.......

Hiiii!!! It's me!! Just updated! :) Thank you for all the comments and susubbers! Love you alll! ^^

Hmmm...Let's hope my silent readers will comment soon. Yup, cause comments really motivate me. :D

Gomawo! Hwaiting!~ ✩★  

SPARKS FLY WHEN EVER I SEE YA COMMENTS.♥♬♫♪ 

OMJ...I sound so desperate for comments. XD

oO