First Night (Part 2)

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Onew POV]

A few moments passed but Hye Na was still nowhere in sight. "Minwoo-ah... Don't you think we should find Hye Na? It won't take her so long just to get the dustpan..."

"Hey, I was thinking the same thing. Shall we go?" Minwoo placed the broom against the wall.  And off we went, starting from the first floor, the first room we checked was the room next to ours as it may have an extra broom. But nope. 

"The Janitor closet!" I suddenly shouted out. And without questioning each other, we ran for it.  I reached for the door knob. And upon realizing it was locked, I grew worried. "Hye Na? Hye Na? Are you in here?" I knocked on the door several times before pressing my ear against the cold white paint of the painted door. I heard a soft "Neh." And her breathing deeply.  "Minwoo, what should we do? The door's locked."

[Minwoo POV]

"Easy now. All you need to do is to pick the lock!" I smiled at Onew. 

"But, I don't know how to. Wait... You know how to pick a lock?"

"Uh-huh. I need a hair pin. Can you find one anywhere?"

"Nope. I can't see any here." Onew muttered as he looked around.

Then I suddenly thought of it.  "Hye Na?" I knocked on the door lightly. "Do you have a bobby pin?" There was no reply.  But soon enough, a bobby pin was being slid underneath the door.  I rolled the pin in between my fingers for a little while before sticking it into the keyhole. After a few twisting, I was greeted by a soft tick, indicating that the door was open. 

[Hye Na POV]

The moment the door opened and light flowed into the room, I hugged the first person I saw. Tears streamed down my face. Someone. Someone came. I couldn't express in words what a relief it was to be free from the darkness of the janitor's closet. I wiped the tears from my eyes with one hand and tighten the hug.  "Thank... Thank you." I choked out. 

[Minwoo POV]

My eyes widened by the sudden contact. Then, I smiled and gave her back a few gentle pats.  "Chinchana?"  I could feel her nodding in response.  "Glad that you are." I whispered, the sides of my lips lifted up as I her hair. 

[Onew POV]

I wanted comfort her the moment Minwoo announced that the door is open. But... Before I could, Minwoo beat me to it.  I gazed at Hye Na, she seems so vulnerable. Then, I saw something in her hands. The charm. The charm I gave her back at the orphanage.  *She still keeps it?*

HEY GUYS! IT'S ME!~

Sorry that I have not been updating as much cause school has started and the first week is kind of busy. All the admin stuff and everything. So, Mianhe!

And this chappie is a short (and lame ) one. I'm sorwy.. D:

Again, thank you for all your support and waiting so patiently... :)

Love y'all! <3