Something wrong?

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Minho POV]

"Maybe we should go camping." I offered. We were sitting at the dining table, discussing our plans for the short holiday this week.

"Nehh!! I wanna go camping! I haven't tried camping before! Can we go?" Hye Na waved her hand excitedly.  After moments of discussion, the camping date was fixed. 

.........

"Hye Na, are you riding the car with us today?" I gave her a gentle poke. 

"Nope, I'm taking the bike! Need to burn some calories!" She beamed at me as she unlocked her bicycle chain. She had requested for a bike from Appa the night of the incident at school. And sure enough, Appa agreed.  "Huh, really." I waved as she set off. 

{Flashback}

"Yah! You are going to get fat!" I as she continued eating her 3rd cup of ice cream. "Humph, whocares about calories? I don't." she glared at me as she shoved another spoon into . 

"Be careful Hye Na! Don't choke..." Key patted her back. He was in his umma mode.  In the end, guess what? She had 4 cups of ice cream by herself in the end. Once we reached home, she went straight to her room and slept. 

{End of flashback}

*See what I mean? She's not herself.*

"Hurry Hyung! We are going to be latee!!!!" Taemin yelled from the car. I snapped back into reality.

"Coming!" I took one last look at where Hye Na's bicycle was parked a few moments ago and boarded the car. 

The second the car was out of the gate, Key spoke.  "Do you think there's something wrong with my dongsaeng nowadays?"

"Key, your dongsaeng is our dongsaeng..." I gave him a look. " Yeah, I totally understand your view. She seems to be, erm, kinda avoiding us." I added.  From the corner of my eye, I could see that Onew was deep in his thoughts.....

[Onew POV]

*Now what? Should I go up to her all smiley and say "Hey! I'm your childhood friend! Do you remember me?" or "Hey there! You remember all the promises we made to each other?" She would have already forgotten me. And the promises we made. The situation would be so awkward..* Sighing, I looked out of the window and noticed the sky which was starting to turn a shade of grey...

[Hye Na POV]

"Right foot, left foot, right, left..." I muttered under my breath as I cycled to the beat of my iPod. *Damn, I'm so tired..." I paddled the bicycle, trying to keep myself from falling asleep. Just then, I felt a few water droplets on my shoulders. I look up at the previously blue sky. I sighed and reached to pull out my umbrella from my backpack.

Upon searching for a few moments, I realized it was not in there. When I realized I left it at home, I gave myself a faceslap. "!! Why are you so careless?" I gently scolded myself. The rain pouring harder now. I have no choice except to cycle as fast as I could to school. I slid on my jacket and cycled furiously. My hair, my bag and my jacket were soaking up the rain that pelted mercilessly on me. I paddled harder. My shoes starting to get heavier by the minute. Not long after, the familiar sign that indicated that the school was less than 1km away came into view.

I heaved a sigh of relief and cycled faster. I glanced at my watch worriedly. *I'm going to be late! But, being late is better than never..*

[Onew POV] 

 It's raining. *Hye Na have not come into class yet. She must be caught in the rain. But she has her umbrella right? Right? She couldn't have left it at home.*

[Minwoo POV]

It's raining. I was at Hye Na's locker as usual. But she wasn't there...yet. She arrives at 7.15am sharp every morning. But she is not here yet. Its now 7.30 already. *Maybe she's sick?* I went straight to class, stopping by Onew's table to ask him if Hye Na was coming to school today.

"Bwoh? Why shouldn't she not be coming?" he twirled his pen. I thanked him and dumped my bag on my chair.

*Where is Hye Na?* I ruffled my hair.  And soon enough, lesson started. But still no sign of her. 

[Hye Na POV]

It's raining. And I am soaked obviously, being in the rain with no umbrella. I immediately dashed into the building after locking my bike. I am already super late.  I slide across the wet hallway that lead to our class. I knocked on the door three times, and entered. I greeted the teacher and told her why I was late.. She nodded and pointed at my seat, signaling for me to be seated. I thanked her and took a step. Everything then went black.

[Onew POV]

Okay. She's really making me worried. *Why isn't she here yet? Didn't she leave earlier than us? She should be in school already..* I tapped my feet nervously. *What if...what if something happened to her on the way? Did she get kidnapped or something? What if...what if...* My mind came up with endless possibilities that might happen to Hye Na.  The classroom door slammed open. The teacher's marker screeched on the whiteboard.

"Mrs Lee! Sorry I'm late! Mianhe! Mianhe!" she apologized profusely. I kept my eyes on her as she walked towards her seat--beside Minwoo as usual. But before she could reach her seat, she collapsed. I got up from my seat and rushed to her aid immediately. And when I say rush, I mean rush. 

[Minwoo POV]

Hye Na smiled as she walked towards me. I waved excitedly. She smiled even wider. And before she could reach me, she fell straight down. "Hye Na!" I almost screamed. I pulled myself away from the table to help her up.

Heyyy guyyssss!! I'm really really really really sorry for the super super super super late update! I was intending to update on Sat/ Sun but the whole computer shut down while I was typing out the story cause i didn't charge the com. Sorwwyyy. :(

So, I really hope you are enjoying the story so far? ^__^

And yes, thank you for all your wonderful and comments. They are much appreciated as usual  <3

YUP. So as a token of apology, i shall give you a (teaser?) <-- Highlight the word.

Here it goes: At the back of the picture wasn't a promise. It was a few words that I do not recongise as my own hand writing. " I love you. Why did you leave me behind?"  (highlight!)

To thise who get the teaser, I hope you will anticipate for my next chap! (:

Till then!