Job-less?

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Ji Eun POV]

"Yah! You lied! You said that you and Minwoo were just friends but why did I see him riding on the back of your bicycle on my way to the Ice cream shop yesterday?" Tears were threatening to fall. 

"Yesterday?" She laughed. *She still have the nerve to laugh?* "Yesterday, he had an emergency and had to leave urgently. So I offered him a ride. That's what friends are for right? Help each other out?"

"Are you serious? You should have told me! Mianhe!~" I blushed. 

"Haha. You Pabo!" she gently hit my head. *Seems like Hye Na was not as bad as I imagined her to be*

"Kekekeke, Mianhe..." Grinning, I linked arms with her and walked all the way to class. "Did I mention that I applied to be in the same English class as you and Minwoo? We can see each other more often now!~" I chirped. 

"Really?" She looked shocked. "When?"

"Today. I need to go to the office to collect some papers first. I'll meet you there!" I patted her shoulders then ran off. 

*Actually, the real reason for applying was Minwoo. I need to make sure that Hye Na isn't up to something. Minwoo Oppa is the most important person to me as compared to anyone else.*

.................................

[Hye Na POV]

"Annyeong!~" I greeted cheerfully as I sat down beside Minwoo. "So how was the interview?" He did not reply and continued looking out of the window.  "Minwoo?" I gave him a friendly push. 

He did not reply. 

"Hey Guys!" A familiar high pitched voice called out. *Wait... Don't tell me Ji Eun was really serious?* And true enough, she was. "Minwoo Oppa! Hye Na! Annyeong! I'm joining your class for this whole week!" she smiled at us, excited. Minwoo got up from his seat abruptly and left the room. I had never seen him like that before. Is something wrong? I got up from my seat as well and raced after him.

  ...................................

"What's wrong?" I placed my hand on his shoulders as I sat down next to him on the bench. 

"Nothing." 

"Are you sure? You do not behaving like a normal minwoo," I joked, gently poking him in shoulder. 

"I said nothing's happening okay?!" He raked his fingers through his hair, annoyed. 

"Oh. Okay...Mian." I muttered, turning away. *Minwoo sure sound angry. And frustrated.* Then I heard a sigh. 

"I didn't get the job." A tear slowly slipped from his eye, which he wiped away immediately. "I really needed the job...I need it..." He murmured.  I looked at Minwoo. He seemed so vulnerable with his head hung low and his hands shaking in front of him. One way or another, I could understood how he felt. 

I voluntarily enveloped him in a hug, patting his back, consoling him. He sniffled and placed his forehead in between my shoulder and neck. Part of my sweater getting soaked, by his warm tears. But it didn't matter. I felt him hug me tighter. "Please, stay." He whispered. 

"I... I will..." I managed to stammer out. 

UPDATED! :D

Haha. There should be some drama soon I guess? :P

Anyways, I have started on another fic (again) It will be a short one, so please check it out? It's called 'Perhaps Love' featuring SHINee's Taemin & Minho. ^^

Toodles~