Trouble

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

"Gomawo~" Minwoo thanked me again. 

"Got it. Stop it with the thanks okay? Getting irritating..." Smiling, I gave him a gentle shove. 

"Neh~" He smiled again. "I feel so hurt!"

"Annyeong Minwoo, Hye Na!" Ji Eun came rushing upwards us. "Let's have lunch together?"

"Sure!"

[Ji Eun POV]

"What do ya have for lunch today?" Minwoo slid into the seat beside Hye Na, leaving the one next to me empty.

"Hmmm," Hye Na stared into her lunch bag.  "Pasta, pudding, and salad.." she listed. "And OMO! A giant cookie!" She exclaimed. My face immediately lifted up when she announced that she had a cookie.

"Ehhh. Can I have half? Please?" I pouted. 

"Yeah, sure!" She broke off half of her soft baked chocolate chip cookie before passing it to me. The moment it was placed on my palm, I finished it almost instantly. 

"Yah Hye Na! I want some too!" Minwoo exclaimed, putting out his palms. 

"No," She held her cookie nearer to her chest. 

"Wae? Pretty please?" He did an aegyo.

I instantly regretted eating mine.  

"Fine. Only half." She again broke of her half, leaving them each with a quarter. 

The moment they finished their cookies, Minwoo looked at Hye Na and chuckled. 

"Haha. Messy eater. You have melted chocolate chips on your lips." Minwoo leaned nearer to Hye Na, and attempted to wipe the chocolate stain off. But she leaned away. 

"I'll do it myself." She successfully wiped off the stain. She looked at Minwoo and giggled.  "Messy eater huh? What about you? You have crumbs all over your face! Gimme your face!" She grabbed another napkin and brushed the crumbs off.  Minwoo threw a few napkins at her playfully. 

I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed Minwoo by the wrist, pulling him to the school garden, leaving behind a confused Hye Na. 

[Minwoo POV]

"Minwoo, you like Hye Na? Tell me the truth. You know I like you right?" Ji Eun crossed her arms at looked up at me.

For a moment, I did not know what to say. I remained silent. But she grew more impatient. "Tell me Minwoo. What's so good about that Hye Na? I bet I'm much better. I have all the qualities she will ever have. And I changed because of you." She retorted, stomping her foot like a spoilt child. 

"She's... She's just special. She has her own way of making people laugh and you... You feel comfortable with her, even if you have just known her for a day. And I...I like her for who she is..." I explained. 

"What's wrong with you? You can't just reject me like this! She's not as good as you make her out to be!" She demanded. "Like me instead, won't you!"

"Ji Eun, I thought she was your friend!" I replied, shocked. 

"She's not my friend! Not after she stole you away from me! I hate her!"

"But... She didn't. She don't know I like her. Why are you saying all these?"

"She did alright! Why are you always taking her side? It is completely her fault that you don't like me back!" She took a step towards me.

"Love can't be forced..." I began.

"Who cares about love? It's about Hye Na!" She interrupted. "She's so stupid to not even know that I used her to get you!"

"You did what?"My mouth fell open. 

Annyeong! Just came back from a long hiatus-It was exam period. And I was banned from the com to study.Sorwy! :(

Mianhe if I disappointed you. >~< I'm not that good in writing drama. Sorry sorry sorry. BLEH.

KEKE ^^*

Hope you enjoyed anyways :))  

Oh. I've also updated another of my stories- Perhaps Love Hope you'll give it some love & support as well. Gomawo!