Xoxo

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Onew POV]

Hye Na was at the school clinic. Minwoo went to get her a new change of uniform.  Meanwhile, I was on the task of drying her books. I opened a book and started fanning at the pages. I flipped to the next page and dabbed at it with a tissue. I wiped my brow and continued.  I picked off another book from the ground and a bunch of papers fell out. *Darn!* I sighed and reached for the papers and started sorting them out. A purple envelope caught my eye.

*I know I'm not supposed to do this, but, I just have to. She's my sister and childhood friend. I need to know more about her..I guess.* I gently opened the envelope to reveal a laminated photo.  I squinted my eyes at the photo. My mouth fell right open. It was a photo of...us.  At the back of the picture wasn't a promise. It was a few words that I do not recognize as my own hand writing; 

I love you <3 Why did you leave me behind? 

My mouth opened in shock 

"Hey, Gomawo." I watched as Hye Na walked in, drying her hair with a towel.

"Err..erm. Welcome?" I answered awkwardly.

"Oh, you saw this picture?" she smiled as she took the photo away from my hand. 

"Y..yeah. Mianhe..I didn't mean to.. I..I.." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

She laughed. "It's okay," I watched as she the photo affectionately. "Oh, this is my best best best friend forever!" she pointed at the mini me. I nodded. 

"Do you have any childhood best friends?" She asked all of a sudden. 

"Errr..No." I shook my head and made a face. 

[Hye Na POV]

My face fell.  "Oh well! You have me!" I gave him a slight punch on his shoulders. He smiled. 

"I guess so." He stared at the floor.

"Yah! What do you mean by 'I guess so' ?!" I yelled at him as I jumped up and smacked his head.  He smiled wider and hid behind the teacher's table to avoid my hit. "YAHHH! YOU PUNK!!"

"Bleh!" He stucked his tongue out at me. "Kay. Stop!" He stuck his hand right in front of my face. "So, tell me about this FRIEND of yours." He suggested, stressing the word "Friend"

"HA. No way. 'nother time! And look!" I pointed at a vast space outside the window.

"What?" Onew's eyebrow rose as he whipped his head towards the window.

Giggling to myself, I took this chance to do what I wanted. I set a lunchbox on the table right behind Onew and ran outside to the dance studio-- where I knew Minwoo oppa would always be. *I hope the lunchbox made up for the times of ignoring Onew*....

[MInwoo POV]

"Right foot, Left, twist. Dunk, twist" I muttered, I scratched my head. *Why can't I get this right?* I sighed and went to the CD player to replay everything for the 7th time.

"Oppaa?" Someone called out and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted over the blaring music and continud with th dance routine.

"Hey Oppa! Guess what I bought you!~" Hye Na excitedly exclaimed, holding a tupperware up too her face.

"What's that? Your lunch?" I looked up from the CD player.

"Aniyo, this is my promise!"

"Huh? What promise?" I asked, playing with her.

"Hmmm, so you forget the promise is it? Finee, I'll eat it all by myself!~" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Sheesh! Come back! I remember it now!" I beckoned her to come over.

"Too late!~" She opened the tupperware cover. "Ahh..It smells so good.."

"YAH!" I ran towards her, laughing.

"Fine Oppa. Here! I dunno whether it is nice..."

I stared into the tupperware-- fruit salad, egg mayo sandwiches, cheesecake and a pasta salad. I smiled. "Want to share? I can't finish them all." I gave her a nudge.

"Neh!" She nodded "I have something to contribute too! It's meant to be my lunch.." she pulled out a box of cupcakes from her lunch bag. "I picked this up on the way to school. They look so yummy.."

 

"Woah.hang in there. How are we going to finish all these?" My eyes widened at the food in front of us.

"Errr...call Youngmin and Kwangmin Oppa?" She suggested, her face turning red.

*She's so easy to tease.* "Kwangmin, Youngmin? Have you eaten lunch yet? No? Come to the music room now..it's an emergency!" I spoke into the phone. "Okay. They are coming. Shall we start first?"

..................................

"I'm full! I admit defeat!" Hye Na clutch her stomach and layed flat on her back.

We laughed.

 tumblr_lsm4yqQ0011qhffz7.gif 

 

tumblr_lrkppqeuZO1qhffz7.gif 

tumblr_lprqjcpwV81qhffz7.gif 

^Just some random GIFs for you guys :)

Hihi! I'm back wif another chappiee! ^__^

I'm just thinking...Is it time for me to get a poster? (:

HEH. Yesh, and here's a BIGGG thank you to all the subbers of tis story! I lurve you THIS much.

I feel good. That's cause I didnt break my promise! I promised to ^date b4 I set off for my hols so..yup!

Hmmmm...I'm currently obsessed with watching "He's Beautiful" now. LOLs. Can anyone give me any korean drama recommendations? Puh-leezz? I'm like so bored at home now. :(

Memories refreshment: Lunchbox promise--> chap 6

BYE!! Imma go on a holidayyyy~