School morning

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

Finally! My first day of school! I walked down the stairs in my freshly ironed uniform and bag with a sports bag in my hand. My bag looked like this: Picture

I reached the living room with a smile plastered on my face.  Taemin was sprawled across the couch. Occupying the whole space. While Onew was diligently doing his work.

"Annyeong!" I greeted as I sat next to him. Onew was, like, the most friendly person in this house so far. Besides Appa of course. And Onew seems to resemble someone I knew. But..I just couldn't figure out who.  "Hello!" he grinned back at me.

"Onew, you are in the same class as me right?" I smiled. "Neh," he replied, in his angelic voice. "I'm going to check on what Key is doing!" I whispered, mischievously. And with that, I skipped off. 

[Onew POV]

"Annyeong!" she spoke as she plopped herself beside me. My cheeks turned warm. "Hello!" I grinned back.  "Onew, you are in the same class as me right?" she smiled sweetly. "Neh," I replied. "I'm going to check on what Key is doing!" She whispered. I laughed. And with that, she skipped off to find Key. 

[Key POV]

I was busy making the batter for the blueberry muffins when I heard Hye Na's voice behind me. "Morning Key!~" she sang, a little off tune. "Hey," I greeted back. She seems happy. Maybe because today's her first day of school.

"Can I help?" she offered. "Sure," I passed her an ice-cream scooper and watched.  She stood there, staring at what was in front of her. She didn't budge until I gave her a gentle push.  "Wha-" she started. "Appa and the rest are waiting. Let's hurry!" I cut her off immediately. 

"But..why and ice cream scooper?" she asked innocently. "it makes sure the portion of the muffins are equal! Come on, hurry!" I grabbed another scooper and started filling the lined muffin trays.  Soon, the muffin batter was scooped clean. I proceeded to the oven and slotted the tray in before turning to Hye Na. I dusted my fingers on my apron and announced "Time to wash up!"

[Hye Na POV]

*Who knew baking muffins could be so fun! My first time using an ice cream scoop too. It's amusing to see that the muffins are evenly baked!

Blueberry Muffins 

Key seems to be an expert in home econs... We ate breakfast. The table was noisy. It was a houseful of boys after all. Did you expect food spillage and food snatching? If you do, you're wrong. They don't seem to be that bad-mannered. I sat there, slowly sipping my orange juice, waiting for the others so that we can get on the car and finally go to school..

Hihihihihi! I'm back with another chapter!

I updated sooner then u expected. right? :) Cause It's now the hols and I guess I'll have like, loads to update? I hope so...Hahas

Thank you subscribers!

@Zoeystar: Gomawo for subbing! I hope you'll enjoy me story! :D

Comments+Subscribers= Motivation. (What do you think of my math equation? KEKE)