Hospital

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

I watched as the operation sign and Onew placed his hand on my shoulders. "He will be fine." he assured me.

"I hope so, who exactly did this?" Our form teacher, Mrs Jung, said.  After a few hours, a nurse came up to us.

"May I know who are No Minwoo's relatives?" We perked up immediately.

"Us."

.………….............………….

"Looking at the CT scan, there shouldn't be any compilations or problems. There's no problem to the brain and bones." The doctor said as he showed us th CT scans.

"That's a relief…" I relaxed.

"But we cannot relax yet."

"What do you mean?" Our form teacher asked. 

"There are somethings that the human eyes cannot see. So we have to let him be hospitalized for further observations."

r

...................................

"Guys, I'll be going. Will you be okay by yourselves? Call me if there's anything okay?" Mrs Jung asked as she picked up her handbag. 

"Neh," I replied.  My vision blurred as I watched her retreating figure. "What am I going to do? I caused Minwoo to be in this state..." I whispered. 

"Hye Na? Do you want to come back tomorrow? Its getting pretty late already."

"I'm staying. You go back first." I gave him a weak smile. 

"Sure?"

I nodded. 

"Al...alright. I'll come around tomorrow. Stay strong. Annyeong!" Onew waved as he took my bag.

I tried to stop myself from crying as I walked towards the ward. *Hye Na, stop crying you idiot...* I as wiped my tears as I sat down on the chair beside Minwoo.

  "Come on Minwoo, you have to wake up.…" I held his hand and prayed. I gazed at his bandaged head, and couldn't help but cry. *It's all because of me... If I hadn't gone out and throw the rubbish, Minwoo wouldn't have gotten hurt while saving me.*

And when I though there was no one there for me

You came around

My white knight in a shining armor whats who you are to me

I never thought there was someone like you by my side. 

But there really is and you know cause that's you I'm talking about now  

I softly sang, hoping that he would wake up faster. And when the song ended, I cried and cried, ignoring the salty moisture that were soaking up the white bed sheet of the hospital bed. 

[Minwoo POV]

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the white ceiling. The next, was Hye Na, who had fallen asleep, her hands still in mine. My eyes widened. *Why is she here?* I reached to touch her face, but the drips refrained me from doing so. I still have no recollection of what happened. Then, I looked at Hye Na, who was still in her school uniform and remembered. And when I do, I touched my head, unsure if it was a dream.

"It's a relief that both of us are fine" I whispered as I her hair. 

[Hye Na POV]

I woke up on the hospital bed. I sat up to see Minwoo sitting on a chair nearby, smiling at me.  "Minwoo... Are you okay? Can you see me?" I anxiously asked as I climbed down the bed. He nodded.  "Well.. What's my name and what is this?" I put my hand in front of his face. 

"It's a palm. And you are Hye Na." he calmly replied, still smiling.  And before he could say anything else, I stepped closer to him and hugged him tightly, the heavy downpour from my eyes starting again. I pulled him into a hug, crying and crying.  I hadn't expected him to hug me back, but when he did it, his arms were warm comforts against me.

"You...you are alright... I thought... I thought you were going to die because of me..."   And  I couldn't express in words what a big relief it was for him to come back.

"I'm fine. Don't cry, you are making me feel embarrassed here." Even though he just recovered, he made everything fall back into place again. His warm smile made everything better. 

Harlo!~ A new chapter is up! :)

Sorry if I made you waited for so long! D:

Oh yeah, and I got a new poster KEKE.

Okies, hope you like it.

Yesh, please comment kays? :D

Bye for now! (:

AND NO!!!! BOYFRIEND DIDN'T WIN BEST NEW MALE ARTIST FOR MAMAS. IM LIKE CRYING NOW. WHY? D: BUT MISS A WON THE BEST DANCE PERDORMANCE FOR FEMALE GROUP AND DAVICHI DIDN'T WIN BEST VOCAL. :( 2NE1 DID. OH WELLS. I'M STILL FANGIRLING. HAHAS. AM I A SPOILER? AND...AND BEST MALE GROUP=SUPER JUNIOR & BEST FEMALE GROUP= SNSD.