Savior

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

I jerked my head up to face her. "Yah! Who do you think you are? Me leaving this school just because you say so? In your dreams."

"I'm the Queenka of the school. Of course you have to listen to me."

"Really? My dad told me that when people try to chase you away, there is two reason for that. One, they are being unconfident about your presence and two, they are afraid that you would take something away from them. So you are really unconfident huh?"  And with that, one tight slap went right across my face.  I look up defensively and snatched the book off her hands before running to class. 

......................................

I walked to the seat where Minwoo was. "Yo. So wha- OMO! What happened?" He pointed to my cheeks. 

"Jessica." I said simply.

"Again? Are you okay?" His face grew worried as he checked my arms and face for any other injuries.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied, faking a smile.  And throughout the week, they tried everything to make my life as bad as it could be. They trip me over when I'm not looking, they steal my things.... And things got even worse when they vandalized my locker and dumped water on me when I'm in the toilet. However, I endured everything that they have done. 

.............................

I sighed as I carried the rubbish to the bin. I open the lid and dumped it in. Before I could turn away from the bin, someone pushed me from behind.

"Are you..okay?" He asked as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders, shaking me slightly.

"I'm fine. Why?" I looked at him. 

"That's...that's a relief." And with that, he collapsed into my arms. 

"Minwoo? Minwoo!" I panicked as he was not responding. I scanned the surroundings. I saw the broken flower pot. And before I could comprehend what was happening, I felt a warm substance pouring into my hands and I reached out my hand that was supporting Minwoo's head. My eyes widened as I faced my right hand that was now blood stained red. Then I understood. 

No Minwoo just saved my life. 

Annyeong!~

So yesh, a second update for the day!~

And mianhe if it's a little short.... Heh. I have already started writing a little for the next chappie. So anticipate okay? :D

PPyong!~