Tuition

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV] 

I dumped my bag on the floor and sprawled on the couch. 

"Hey Hye Na! How was school? Did you have fun?  Where's Onew?" Key appeared out of the kitchen holding a spatula. 

"Oh. I didn't go. But... Why are you here? Didn't you have after school activities?"

He lifted up his bandaged foot. "Accident at gym."

"Heh. Everyone is getting injured nowadays huh?" I took off the hairtie that was holding my hair in a ponytail and gave my head a little shake.

"Yeah. Speaking of that, how is Minwoo?"

"He is fine now. But he has to be hospitalized for a little while."

"I'm home!~" Onew slipped off his converses at the door. 

"I'll go back to cooking." Key wiped his hands on the apron and walked off. 

"How is Minwoo now?" He asked. 

"He's better. So... What did you learn at school? Teach me."

"Huh? Oh. Okay. You have your text book right?

...........................................................................

 I smiled. Onew definitely make me feel much better. I'm happy now. I can teach Minwoo what he just missed out. Other than math of course. I guess for math, Onew will have to teach him. 

{Flashback}

 6:15PM

"Ohh, i get it.."

"You better! I've spent like, half an hour explaining to you this formula." Onew said, he was obviously irritated. 

"Wait, what is the 'X' doing in math?"

"... That's the unsolved."

"Oh. I knew that," I replied, feeling stupid.

 7:35PM

"Hand me a pen” I look around. The only pen in sight was the one that I was holding.

"No I wanna use this one. Cause it's a P.E.N!"

“But that’s mine!  And you expect a guy to use a pencil?"

"Why not? Here, use a pencil!" I shoved the 2B pencil into his outstretched hand. 

"No! I want a pencil!" He opened his palm. 

“Well I don’t want that! I want to use a pen!" I insisted. 

“Hey, I'm teaching you! So give it!" And without warning, he snatched the pen away from my hand. 

"Onew!" I complained.  I reached out to grab the pencil, but he raised it up above his head. And being shorter than Onew, I couldn't reach it no matter how high I jumped. 

 9:17 PM

"Hold on. Don't show me the answer. I'll solve this in no time at all", I said tapping the pencil against my head lightly, thinking of the solution. 

9:30 PM

"YAH. What did you mean by no time at all? Its been at least 15 minutes. Show me your answer. Now." Onew stared at my answer. -2cm  "Wrong! The answer's 482km. How did you come up with that negative? Aish, do it again!"

I found myself enjoying the last couple minutes. It's been along time since I actually had a really good laugh. As in a really good one. 

[Onew POV]

I can't understand how a girl that tops English and History can totally flunk math. I sighed and picked up a book. I read for a little while before someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I replied casually. It's probably going to be Key who would be asking me about school.  Hye Na pokes her head in.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please help Minwoo catch up on his studies? I'm fine with other subjects, but math? I'm horrible with maths! You saw that right?"

"Hmmm. Maybe."

"Please? C'mon. Be a nice friend?" She tugged at the sleeve of my shirt lightly. 

"Aish. Fine."

"Jinga? Gomawo!" She enveloped me in a hug. "Pinky promise?" She held up me pinky. 

"Yeah. Pinky promise." I hooked my pinky with hers and turned it so that our thumbs are touching. 

"Kay then! See ya! I need to do the history project!" And with that, she skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her.  I smiled. *She's still the same. She would do anything for a friend.* 

HARLO MY FRIENDS! :)

I took a little while to write this. I was watching Heartstrings while writing. Heh. FOrgive me!~

Hmmm, what should I write next? I'm running out of ideas. What should I do...What should I do.....

I'm happy that you guys like this ff. I'll do my best. FIGHTING!~

Okay then, See ya next time! ^^