Back

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

"How long are you going to stay like this? You're making everyone worried about you!" Key demanded. "At least eat something! You don't want me to call Appa and make him come back from his business trip in Paris, do you?!" he yelled and pounded on the door. When I did not reply, I heard him sigh. "Fine. I'll leave your food outside the door. You're always welcomed to ask for more." he spoke in a more composed tone.  I did not want to accept what Key said , neither did I want to get out of bed. But he was right. 

And so, I got out of bed, slipped on my bedroom slippers, packed my bed and got ready, just like every morning. I got changed and joined the rest for breakfast, receiving a few surprised expressions from Key, Onew and Minho. "Hye Na-yah, I'm glad you're joining us today! I'll go get your set of cutlery!" With that, Key busied himself with the setting up of the plate and cutlery. "Hye Na, are you sure you're fine to go to school today?" Key asked as he sat down. 

I took sip of water and nodded. Wasn't he the one who was hinting that i should go back to school?  "Yeah, I'm ready."

[Ji Eun POV]

Hye Na has not been in school for the past week. I tried talking to Minwoo, to Onew to anyone who would listen. But they simply ignored me, walking away when I am in the middle of sentences, turning away when they saw me. I slumped my shoulders and walked to my lockers to get the materials needed for the next class. 

Coincidentally, Hye Na was at her lockers as well.  And when she saw me, she stood there, momentarily stunned. When I started walking towards her, she shut the door of het lockers immediately and quickly turned away, walking away at an incredibly fast pace.  "Hye Na, I'm really sorry." I held on to her arm when I caught up with her. Her face was expressionless. "I'm sorry. I've got to go now." she gently took my hand off her arm and walked away. Leaving me alone in the corridors.  

Mianhe Hye Na-yah, I really am. I know I was at fault, I don't know what happened to me back there. But it seems like it's too late now, isn't it? 

[Hye Na POV]

I wasn't clearly not in a good mood when I reached home that day. To make it worse, I had to see my form teacher as she briefed me on every single thing that i had missed out, giving me a stack of homework to be completed and handed up by the end of the week. I dropped my bag by the shoe cabinet and walked towards my room.

To my surprise, my door had post-its arranged in a smiley. On taking a closer look, I realised that the post-its were covered with a variety of jokes and hand drawn cartoons. Unconsciously, I smiled for the first time in days. And it felt good. 

"Creative huh?" A voice called from behind me. I turned to find Taemin with his headphones around his neck, one hand on the doorknob of his room. "Onew Hyung spent alot of time doing that."

"Ah, I'll thank him later. Thanks." I thanked him as he walked into his room. Still smiling, I took down the post it one by one. Sitting down on my bed, I stared at the first post-it on the pile. It had a cartoon of a rabbit. Huh? Studying closer, I realised that I had seen this somewhere before. It was not just any rabbit.  

I sat down and thought harder. Where had I seen it? When had I seen it? I remember keeping it somewhere, in one of the drawers...

I got up. And started rummaging through the drawers by my bed. It was not there. I tried the ones by the study desk, and finally found what I was looking for.

I took out the notebook out of the drawer. It's pages had yellowed, but it was of extreme sentimental value to me. I flipped the pages until I came to the page I wanted. Then I took the post-it and placed it beside the open page of my notebook. Comparing the two drawings side by side, they were totally similar. I stared at the page, mind blank. I could not figure out, how was this possible? Does Onew knows Jinki too?

But that was impossible. even so, the drawings wouldn't have been so similar. So exact. 

I thought harder, and came across the only possible reason. It seems impossible, yet there was still a small percentage of possibility.

Onew is Jinki?

Hello my fellow readers & subbers,

Hope you like the update!

Heh. I got to go eat dinner now ^^

Cya all soon, I hope!