Moment

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

I woke up at home. I couldn't remember how I got there. But all I remembered was Onew pulling me onto his back and running. Running towards where, that I do not know. I just remembered that. And...

...His worried face

...The sound of the rain

...How Onew was telling me to hold on tight

...How my world was spinning crazily

...Me holding on to my only hope. Onew. 

I sat up immediately and a towel fell of my forehead. I looked at it, puzzled. Then I saw a basin of water and Onew, who was sleeping in a sitting position to my right. I stared at him.  His nose twitched. And when I saw him slowly opening his eyes, I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.  He yawned. Then I felt his hand touch my forehead.

"Good, the fever's gone." He mumbled and his footsteps got further. When I was sure that he was out of sight, I sat up again. *So, he was the one taking care of me the whole night? What exactly happened?*

After a few moments, I slipped on my bedroom slippers and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. I bumped into Onew.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, still scrubbing the cloth at the sink.

"Yeah. Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Maybe that's because I know that you will do the same for me." He smiled.

"Oh. okay...erm, where are the others?"

"At school. Today's a Monday, have you forgotten about that already?" *Darn. It totally slipped of my mind.*

The next day

I was back in school. The moment Minwoo saw me, he bombarded me with a chain of questions. "Where were you?" "Are you okay?" "What happened?"

"I'm fine. I had a fever yesterday. But I'm okay now..." I opened my locker and Got out a few books. 

"Oh yeah.. And I copied some notes for you from yesterday lessons. Put it into good use, I painstakingly wrote them." He passed me an orange notebook and leaned against the wall opposite my locker.  

"Gomawo!" I gladly accepted the notebook. 

"See you in class okay? I need to drop off something at the office."

"Neh." The moment Minwoo was gone, someone yelled at me. 

"Yah! Who do you think you are? As if sticking to Onew Oppa isn't enough, you are also sticking to Minwoo Oppa! Like a slug. That's what you are right?" Jessica shoved me against my locker the books in my hands scattered across the floor. Her clique of 2 more girls sniggered.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get to class now..." I muttered as I grabbed my books from the floor. I reached for the last one-- the one that Minwoo gave. Then, she stepped on the book, not letting me take it. 

"And I heard that Onew Oppa skipped school yesterday to take care of you. What is this you tell me? And yeah, this book is now mine. Don't you know that I'm the only girl in this school that can accept things from Minwoo and Onew Oppa?" She smirked. "Now go."

"Will you hand me that book? It contains the notes from the last lesson."

"No. It's mine now." and she tore off the first page. The page that was filled with Minwoo's neat handwritings and the page that he had painstakingly wrote for me.  "And please, leave this school. I can't stand your face any longer." She stuck her head up high. 

THAT. WAS THE LAST AND FINAL STRAW. 

HEYYO! I'm backkk!~ tralalala!

I'm really really happy cause I've reached subbers! You must be thinking *why is this kid so weird? 20 subs isn't alot of subs...* It may sound like an easy target, but it makes me really really really happy! Gomawo you guys! :) [Does this even makes sense?]

I'll try to do a double update today. But don't blame me if I can't. I'll try kays? :D

BYE FOR NOW! LOVE YOU ALL!