Cookies

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Ji Eun POV]

"So... What about Minwoo?" I leaned against the lockers. 

"He likes double chocolate chip cookies?" She replied smoothly as she pulled out her iPod  from her pocket and place it in her locker. 

"Uh-huh." I jotted it down. "Anything else to eat with the cookies?"

"Oh. Remember to add a pinch of cinnamon," She added.

"Okay!~ I shall bake him some chocolate chip cookies the moment I get home!" I beamed at her before skipping away..

..............................................

"Okay, 2 cups of flour..." I muttered as I slowly sifted the flour into the dry ingredients mix. Then, I added the wet ingredients. And when I mixed them together, the dough seemed lumpy and weird looking. *Geez. But it will taste good right? Maybe after I bake it, it would look better...* I smiled as I took out the second and last batch of the cookies. They smell good.  I reach to take one. But stopped. "Ji Eun! You made it for Minwoo! He must taste it before you does! Be sincere!" I gently scolded myself.  I bit my lip. *They look okay. So they must taste the same. Good food look and taste good, at least that's what Appa always said.*

......……………………………

"Minwoo Oppa! Guess what I brought you!~" I skipped to the table with a Tupperware in hand. 

"What?" He smiled at me. 

"Homemade double chocolate chip cookies!~" His smile grew wider when I passed him the Tupperware.

"Gomawo!"

I sat next to him and watched him in amusement. 

[Minwoo POV]

I placed the cover of the Tupperware aside and wiped my hands on a napkin before taking one.  Hye Na placed her tray on the table.

"Ehhh. I want a cookie too!~" she pouted. 

"Haha. Sure." I handed her one. 

"I'll eat well!" and with that, she bit into the cookie. 

"How is it?" She didn't reply. And stared at the cookie curiously.  I tasted the cookie myself. It was how I liked it- wth a touch of cinnamon. However, it was little hard and a little too salty. 

"So how is it?" Ji Eun eyes sparkled. 

"It's alright... A little salty." I commented.

"Really?" She reached over and took one. She bit into it and spit it out. "Mianhe! I'll make you more tomorrow. It will be better. I promise!" She held up her pinky and smiled. 

"Ani, it's okay." I patted her back. "Gomawo Ji Eun ah."

[Ji Eun POV]

"And right there he refused me!" I whined. 

"Ji Eun-ah, don't try to hard." Hue Na patted my back as we walked towards our seats maths class. 

.......……………

"Now, I would like you, in pairs, do questions 3-17 in the textbook. While I go and settle some admin matters. I want them in by the time I get back. Arrasso?" 

"Neh!~"

"Pssst. Hye Na, I know that Minwoo is going to parter you. But can you give me a chance? To talk to him?" I pleaded. 

[Hye Na POV]

I hesitated for a moment when I saw Minwoo walking towards us.  "Sure. I... I'll go partner Onew." I hurriedly grabbed a pen, my calculator and textbook before walking over to Onew. I took a quick look at Minwoo before leaving them alone.  "Hey, can I pair up with you?" I held my textbook, waiting for Onew's answer. 

"Yeah," He grinned.

"Okay then, let's get solving!" I clenched my fists, "Fighting!" 

[Minwoo POV]

I sighed. Who am I to partner now? I glanced around the room and saw Ji Eun waving at me. I shrugged and walked over.  "Minwoo Oppa!~ Let's pair up shall we?" She twirled her pen in between her fingers. 

"Okay," 

"So Minwoo Oppa, can you get sundaes with me after school?" She showed me her puppy eyes. 

"Errr. Let's just do the problem. I'll consider." She pouted, but agreed. 

 [Onew POV]

 I gazed at the disappointed facial expression of Hye Na. Thinking. The way her fringe was swept to one side, the way she held her pen, and the way she think were all so familiar. 

{Flashback}

"So how do you do this again?" She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the maths equation in front of her. 

"Like this," I grabbed a paper from nearby and scribbled down the answer. "Geddit? Or do you need me to explain this for the whole of the period?"

"Ani! I got it! Gomawo!~" She smiled at me and continued. 

"How to solve this question?" She murmured to herself.  I smiled ever so slightly and tore off a piece of paper from my notebook, scribbling down the answers. "Geddit? Or do you need me to explain for the whole of this double period?"

"Ani! I got it. Gomawo!~" She took the pencil and continued. 

I can't stand being so distant from her any longer. I'm going to tell her soon. I just have to find the time. And courage.  

Hey Readers!~

Mianhe for not updating for like YEARSSS D:

I was busy with school work, projects and well, stuff.

So...How's the story coming along? Is it okay? i hope you won't be disappointed. ><

It's a little boring for now, drama coming up soon. (I hope)