New Beginnings

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

{Flashback}

Mum died. Years ago. Back when I was 4. Throughout my life after Mum's death, I lived with Dad-who always tried to make time for me as he knew I hated coming home to an empty house. I was the only child then, no one to play and talk with when I get home from school.

Dad has always been my pillar of support. Cheering me up when I am down, encouraging me to do things right. He was my hero. All long, I thought that Dad would always be there.  I was wrong.  He died just before my 13th birthday in a plane crash on his way back from his business trip from America. When he died, my world turned around. 

{End of flashback}

I was to live with someone I never knew after 3 years at the orphanage. when I reached my new home, I nearly fainted. The house was almost like my dream house--one of those owned by rich dudes that I knew I could never afford

9116299_orig.jpg

After all, it was only Dad who was working. I rang the bell, and waited. Hopefully, they will be as nice as a hoped.

[Key POV] 

I was in the kitchen cooking sunny side-ups for Appa and the rest when the doorbell rang. You must be thinking that it is weird for a guy to cook. But since Umma died 3 years ago, I took up the duty. Someone must do the cooking right? Takeaways are so unhealthy.  Since no one seemed to get the door, I put down my apron and went out for the gate.  A girl stood there, carrying a luggage and a shoe bag. "Annyeong! Can I help you?" I asked politely, like always. "Hi! Are you living here? Where's Appa?" she asked cutely. The girl was hiding behind her fringe. She seems to be kind of shy.  Wait.... Appa? The words then sank in. *Don't tell me Appa adopted another child?*

 

How's the first chapter? Boring? XD I promise I'll make it interesting! Pinky promise! :)