Seventh

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai along with Kyungsoo walked into the cemetery area. Blowing air feels cool, coupled with a very quiet atmosphere of the funeral, it is comfortable for both of them.

“I have not come here.” Said Kyungsoo smiling.

“Yes, since you disappeared without a word.” Replied Kai.

Kyungsoo chuckled.

Their steps stopped in front of the two tombs. Kyungsoo immediately squatted in front of the tomb, clean the leaves begin to cover the tomb. He placed two wreaths on each tomb. His eyes were two tombs in turn, this time he did not cry. A happy smile was on his lips.

“Umma, Appa, how are you? Today I re-visited Appa and Umma after a few months I go and do not have time to visit you. I’m fine now. In fact I really look good.” Kyungsoo smiled as he the two tombs were alternately. “Now I’ve chosen my path. I became a spy agent. In fact I’m sure that I’m better than Kai.”

Kyungsoo saw Kai glanced briefly, laughed when he saw a smirk on his lover’s lips.

“Today I also accompanied by Kai. Appa and Umma don’t have to worry. I’ve become stronger. I can protect myself.”

Kai’s words cut Kyungsoo’s while participating squatting beside his lover. “And again I will always protect him and be beside him. Mr. and Mrs. Do not worry.”

Kyungsoo stared at Kai and he was laughing. “Well Appa, Umma, that’s all I’m saying. Moreover, I am convinced that Appa and Umma always see me from up there. I promise to be even stronger.” He stood up, followed by Kai who also stood up beside him.

“You did not cry this time?” Kai whispered to his boyfriend who instantly rewarded with Kyungsoo who was stamping his feet, making him scream in pain.

Like didn’t have to feel guilty, Kyungsoo resumed his words. “See you, Appa, Umma. I’ve always loved you.”

“Goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. Do.”

And they turned and walked toward the cemetery gate, back out with a feeling of relief.

***

“So, what are you going to do after this?”

Kyungsoo started a conversation while throwing his to sit on the bed in his room. Since he and his friends officially became a spy agency’s headquarters, they were given individual rooms, as well as other agents.

Kai had just finished closing the bedroom door and was walking towards his boyfriend, grinning. With a plain tone, he replied, “hmm, spending my night with you, I guess.”

“It’s not about us, you ert! About her, Krystal.”

Kai chuckled, then took a seat right next to his lover. “Kris hyung said I should continue the mission. Continue to be at school with her.”

“I hope she’ll be fine.”

“Of course he will be fine because she is with the best spy agent. And-hey-are you underestimate me now?” Said Kai.

“No, silly! It’s just, I think I understand how she feels today. Feelings of fear while being chased by the bad guys. And again, I think we look alike. Got a dark past, chased by the bad guys. Yeah, you know, sort of Yongguk.” Kyungsoo started dreamy eyes, staring at the ceiling, his voice sounded sad.

Kai stared at Kyungsoo who seemed to be trying to recall the events of his past. “I know it, Soo. Now there is nothing else after you. You know I’ll always protect you even if you say that you’ve become a much stronger now. And again, Yongguk was already dead. I killed him, in front of your eyes.”

“But Kris hyung said, Yongguk’s corpse disappeared shortly before their headquarters was blown up, is not it? Is not that weird?”

“Come on, Soo. Do not think about such things. Moreover, until this day, there has been no sign that he was still alive. What are you afraid of?”

“No, I’m just a little scared. Well, you know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter