Eighteenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES I'M SO SORRY DON'T HAVE A TIME TO EDIT THIS.

 

 

A dark-skinned man sprinted down the long corridor in the headquarters. A few minutes ago he had just arrived at the headquarters after quickly returned when he heard the bad news from headquarters. He’s panting but instead moves his legs faster.

When he finally managed to get in a room where his friends had gathered, all eyes looked at him, staring at his terrible face that makes anyone in the room was becoming afraid.

“K-Kai..?”

Kai didn’t care to Baekhyun’s call to him. When his eyes caught a sweet male figure he loved was lying helpless on the bed, he immediately approached quickly. His gaze fell when see his beloved man in pain.

“Kyungsoo...” he hissed softly.

His big hands gently Kyungsoo’s hair, staring deep into the unconscious face gently. Kai’d been cursed himself why did not immediately return when he felt uneasy feeling that bothered him since before. He regretted why must Kyungsoo experience bad things like this again.

“What happened to him?”

Kai turned around, looked at anyone who was in the room in turn. No one dared to answer it when they see an angry glare in the eyes of the tanned-skinned man. Kai became increasingly furious. He was irritated, angry, and sad to be all that is happening at the moment to Kyungsoo.

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND WHO DID THIS?!”

The tanned-skinned man was raising his tone, making everyone in the room was startled by it. Seeing him being an emotional like it, Baekhyun tried to calm him.

“Calm down, Kai.”

“How can I calm down after seeing Kyungsoo like this?!”

“You may worsen the situation with anger.”

“ THAT –”

 

“Be professional, Kai.”

 

The voice that sounded heavy and full of authority makes everyone in the room was simultaneously paused and turned to the origin of the sound. A tall man with a handsome face came into the room along with a petite man.

“You’re not going to accomplish anything with anger so that behave appropriately.” Kris again said.

Kris’ words certainly could not reciprocated by Kai. The tanned-skinned man made his fist, hold emotion that filled his mind.

See Kai began to calm, Kris gives the code to Baekhyun to explain what happened to Kai. The tanned-skinned man with restrain anger, snarling with frustration as he continued to listen to the explanation from Baekhyun. Occasionally glancing eyes to his lover who was unconscious makes him even more annoyed. Kai was angry at himself which again makes Kyungsoo should feel pain like this.

“So do you mean I have to keep silent and wait for a miracle until Kyungsoo heal by himself, hyung?”

Kris raised an eyebrow, sighing heavily. “If there are things we can do, that’s the only way.”

“ that, hyung.”

“Language, Kai!”

“I know, Baekhyun hyung.” Kai sighed. Keeping his anger really is not an easy thing for the best spy agencies like him. “Then where is Krystal?”

 

Oh, yes, Kai just realized that the reddish brown haired girl was not in the room.

 

“Park. Luhan hyung is with her.” Answered Sehun.

Kai turned around and said, “I’ll see her.”

“Don’t tell me you’re going to scold her and blame her? , Kai, she also felt the shock. Don’t–”

“Shut up, Sehun. I know what I should do.”

And with that Kai walked away. Leaving many pairs of eyes that sigh that sounded weight of all who were there.

***

“It’s all my fault...”

Krystal hissed softly as she sat with her head bowed. Since she had not stop crying after she knew that Kyungsoo shot and exposed to toxins that she has made. She never expected that the organization will try drugs that have not even fully completed. Although because of that Kyungsoo can still survive, Krystal still blamed herself could not make an antidote. To make an antidote, Krystal requires the details of the materials that drug makers. Unfortunately, Krystal certainly does not remember all the details of the materials that are very much of it. All d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter