Seventeenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what do you want to do after school, Krystal-ah?”

Kyungsoo talks, putting his stuff in his locker, after he glanced at Krystal, staring at the girl who was busy drinking bubble tea, leaning her back against the lockers.

Krystal raised an eyebrow, glancing at Kyungsoo and she shrugged. “I don’t know. Anyway I’m not sure if Kai will let me take a walk out casually. Moreover Luhan oppa would be in panic. I don’t want to make anyone worry about me.”

The round-eyed man smiled softly at Krystal. “You sure you don’t want to come out today? Isn’t today is an important day for you?”

“Today is important? Wait–no–oh you’re right!” Krystal shouted hysterically. “How could I almost forget? But wait, how did you know?”

“I accidentally opened your little book when I tried to clean up your apartment. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Kyungsoo-yah. Thank you for reminding me.” Krystal smiled softly at Kyungsoo until both smiling happy.

Kyungsoo and Krystal walked toward a red car that was waiting for them. Sehun and Luhan were waiting for them inside. Not know since when Krystal and Luhan become increasingly close. Luhan will act like an older brother who is so worried about his little sister. Sehun will laugh and started teasing his boyfriend was followed by laughter from Kyungsoo.

“I will try to speak to Luhan hyung. I think he’ll let us go.” Whispered Kyungsoo on Krystal when they had just arrived at their apartment.

“Don’t. I don’t want to make anyone worry.” Krystal said, her face showed sadness as she bowed her face.

“We just need to try. Don’t be sad. Cheer up!”

“B-but–”

“No ‘but’ me.”

***

“NO!”

Luhan shouts loud voice echoed in the whole apartment. Krystal and Kyungsoo simultaneously close both their ears and looked at each other. Krystal brought herself on Kyungsoo, whispering in his ear.

“Am I right? Oppa definitely will prohibit us.” She hissed softly.

Kyungsoo sighed heavily, began to reopen his lips which shut after screams by Luhan earlier, but failed when the pretty man in front of him was even back ranting like a housewife who just scolding her naughty children and always throwing a tantrum.

“HOW COULD I LET YOU TWO GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SITUATION LIKE THIS?!”

“B-but, hyung–”

"WHO WILL GO WITH YOU TWO?! KAI ARE GOING TO DO A MISSION TOGETHER WITH TAO AND LAY! I AND SEHUN WILL RUN AGAIN A NEW MISSION AND OTHER AGENTS ARE BUSY WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE MISSION!”

“Hyung–”

“WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU BOTH?!”

“Lu–”

“HOW COULD I LET YOU GO IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS DANGER SITUATION?! NO AND NEVER–”

“WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING AND LET ME EXPLAIN, HYUNG?!”

“…”

“…”

“…o-okay.”

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. Then he began to open his mouth to speak. “Today is the day of the death of Krystal’s parents. And I want to accompany her today. Please, hyung, we’ll be fine. I can take care of both of us.”

“But–”

“Hyung,” Kyungsoo speaks lower, closer to Luhan and holding his hands while looking at him with both eyes big. And by anything, one of the Luhan’s biggest weakness is when his little brother looked at him with innocent face. “Please... You must understand it, hyung.”

Quite a long silence between them, making Luhan increasingly distracted by Kyungsoo innocent eyes, while Krystal looked at him with a sad face, making Luhan increasingly helpless in the face of the person who has been regarded as a sister is.

Luhan sighed heavily.

“Well, I let you go.”

 

And with that Kyungsoo and Krystal ran and hugged Luhan compact until the three of them fell to the floor. Smile expands from the two accompanied by their joyful shout. Luhan sighed for the umpteenth time and re-talk.

“But that doesn’t mean you can easily get out. I’ll discuss this with Baekhyun and I’ll ask him to monitor you. If something happens, contact him.”

“Yes, sir!” Kyungsoo and Krystal replied, nodding with a smile on their lips.

Slowly, Luhan started smiling at his little brother and sister. In his heart he hoped that nothing had happened to these two peoples when he was not with them later.

***

“No doubt this is where we see the look-alike Bang Yongguk it.” Said Lay keeping his eyes continued to look around the small alley.

Currently he along with Tao is showing the place where he and Tao met with a man who is suspected as Bang Yongguk behest of their big boss, Kris.

“Hyung, I don’t think there is anything here. No trace of the man here. I was tired, we’d better get back.” Tao said as he leaned back against the wall.

“Don’t be quick to complain, Tao. You’re no longer a little boy. Yeah, right, Kai?” Said Lay, glancing at Kai, but the tanned-skinned man doesn’t react.

Kai paused silently, his eyes glowering sky slowly began to grow dark. Flashes of lightning began to fill the sky. A sign of big rain would soon down soaked earth.

“Kai, what’s wrong?”

“No, it’s just a bad feeling.” Kai hissed softly.

“You’re far-fetched, stupid.” Tao replied.

But Kai didn’t answer it as usual. The tanned-skinned man were silent again.

 

What will happen? He wondered.

***

“I’ve not come this way for a long time. I so miss these all.”

Krystal muttered, lifting her hands up, stret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter