Tenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : Sorry, error grammar maybe...

 

 

Kai did not know what was wrong with him. Today Kyungsoo did not look at him at all when he tried to say something to his boyfriend. Kyungsoo did not even spoke a word to him even though they had breakfast together that morning in Kai’s apartment. Incidentally today is school holiday. Luhan and Sehun already returned to base after breakfast this morning because there’s a new mission they must accomplish. And that morning, only Kai, Kyungsoo, and Krystal whose were staying in the apartment.

Krystal, whose was watching television in the living room glancing occasionally at two lovers who were in the kitchen. He felt there was something strange in themselves, moreover he knew Kyungsoo did not even speak a word on his boyfriend since morning.

“Soo, what’s up? What’s wrong?” Said Kai who tried to ask Kyungsoo who was busy washing dishes after meals earlier.

Silence. Kyungsoo did not answer, he kept busy washing dishes.

Kai was trying to walk closer to his boyfriend, his hands on around Kyungsoo’s tiny waist, putting his chin on the shoulders of the little man. “Did I do something wrong to you? Tell me, baby. “

“Get off me, stupid!” That was the first word that comes out of the mouth of the little man.

But Kai did not give up that easy. Instead he started kissing his boyfriend’s white neck, making Kyungsoo was no longer restrain himself.

“Le-let me go, stupid—”

“Not until you say what is my fault.” Kai continued kissing his boyfriend’s neck, making Kyungsoo finally stepped Kai’s foot firmly until the tanned-skinned man’s surrender and let go of his arms.

“What the hell are you doing?! You just need to tell me what’s wrong!” Kai raised his voice, getting annoyed with Kyungsoo’s behavior.

“I have nothing to say to the man who can’t even keep his promise!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Promise? What promise that I deny, Soo? What?”

“You do not need to know, stupid!” With the cry, Kyungsoo walk away out of the apartment to go back to his apartment. Kai left a screaming call.

“KYUNGSOO! WAIT!”

But Kyungsoo didn’t care. He kept walking in and out of there. Locked the door tightly and do not want to meet the tanned-skinned man.

“! ert!”

***

“You have a quarrel with him?” Asked Krystal who walked over to Kai.

Kai nodded weakly, “I do not know what’s wrong.” Kai scrambles his hair in exasperation. “I will see him again now.”

“Wait.” Krystal said, making Kai stopped. “I guess if you see him now will make him even more angry.”

“Then what should I do?”

“I-I will see him to ask the reason why he is angry.”

“Really? Are you sure?”

Krystal tried to smile, “y-yeah, sure.”

***

And this is where Krystal was, in front of the Kyungsoo’s bedroom door. After quite a long time to convince him, she finally knocked on the door.

“Kyungsoo? I-it’s me, Krystal. May I come in?” Somehow Krystal was pounding when said like that. What she feared was if Kyungsoo is going to scream to her and even mad at her.

Krystal pause long enough to find herself confused what to do. But soon the room door was open and Kyungsoo was standing in the doorway, staring at Krystal while smiling.

“Are you okay?”

Kyungsoo big smile, “of course. So why are you thinking that I’m not okay?”

“N-no, I just–”

“Are you coming with me?”

“W-what? To where?”

“Get some fresh air.”

Krystal felt confused must accept the invitation or not. She did not want to go out. She was still afraid if the organization would come pick her up by force. “B-but–”

“Take it easy. You’ll be fine with me.” Kyungsoo was back smiling.

“O-okay then.”

***

“This is for you.” Kyungsoo who is back in his female version was ing chocolate ice cream he bought at Krystal who was already sitting on a park bench first.

“Th-thank you.”

They both sat on the park bench. No one start the conversation first. Long silence until finally them both said simultaneously.

“There I want to ask you, Kyungsoo.”

“There I want to ask you, Krystal.”

And they stared at each other for a moment, then laughed along because amused have said the same sentence together.  

“You go first.” Said Krystal.

Kyungsoo breaths for a moment, then begin the question. “You like Kai, aren’t you?”

Instantly Krystal choke, whatever that makes she chokes. “W-what? I-I’m not–”

“I saw what you were doing last night. I know you love him.”

Krystal panic. “N-no, Kyungsoo, you’re wrong. Last night he was just trying to comfort me crying. Is it that makes you angry with him? I-I’m sorry.”

“You do not have to lie to me. I can read your eyes look when you saw him. I know you love him.”

“No–”

“I can understand how you feel fear when you know that there were people who are after you. The fear and horror that you feel whenever I saw them. I also used to like it.”

“Do you?”

Kyungsoo nodded with a smile, “they used to be after me. And he saved me. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter