Twentieth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Short update after a long hiatus. I'm sorry...

 

 

A beautiful girl with long brown-reddish haired was running in a cold weather in winter with a thick coat and a red scarf around her neck, which also covered and almost half of her face. Her brown-rimmed glasses that she wore, was filled by moisture vapor due to her breathing. Once in a while the girl loosen her scarf, let her nose to absorb more oxygen, letting vaporous exhalation as sign of the cold weather that day.

“Crystal!”

The girl turned to the origin of the sound, instantly stiffen.

“I hope the wedding dress we’ll really sparkles with crystal decoration it, dear.”

“Of course, dear.”

 

“Huft…”

The girl sighed with relief overheard a couple talk, who suddenly mentioned her name. Although it turned out that was spoken by the couple apparently was a crystal jewel, not a girl named Krystal. The girl named Krystal was soon quickened her pace, tightened the scarf around her neck, increasingly seek to cover part of her face with a scarf.

 

Calm, Krystal. Now no one will recognize you.

 

She whispered to herself as she quickened her pace. Her legs stopped at a bus stop, stepped into the bus that was coming in and immediately took a seat in the back, alone, away from others as much as possible. Some people who entered looked at her with puzzled, but she was trying to ignore it and try not to meet eyes with anyone who is in there.

The bus was re-run after all the passengers get into it. Krystal felt some relief, although there is no doubt that she is very frightened right now. The girl was already decided her choice steadily. Do not want to make those who she loved injured, the girl chose to go. Krystal knows for sure now in the headquarters of the spy, all agents were looking for her frantically. Krystal had no other choice. Indeed, run is not a good choice. But for her it is the only best option today than have to make a lot of people injured just because of her.

The girl took a piece of paper in her coat pocket, re-read what was written there.

 

Gangwon-do, Yanggu.

 

Krystal looked at the paper with sad eyes. Yes, today the girl decided to get away from the headquarters. After the shooting at Kyungsoo and cause the little man was almost lifeless, Krystal was no advance to meet them again. Did not want to involve them further is the choice. Not that she was going back to the organization that every day would always hit and tortured her to return to work to make a toxic drug that is not supposed to be made of it. Krystal was not stupid. When she returned, she would be again forced to make the drug, and if the drug has reached perfection, everything she does will be a regret in vain. Given how the effects of drugs that even rudimentary it on Kyungsoo, which causes his nerves slowly die, Krystal enough to know that the drug is very dangerous when it has to be perfect.

Because of that, the beautiful girl chose to go. She will not return to the organization. She had promised herself, her late sister, Jessica, at Luhan who she already regarded as an older sister figure that she missed, to Kyungsoo who always smiling warmly at her and has always been a place to devote all her concerns, to all the people at headquarters that always greeted her warmly, and to Kai who always protected her whenever and wherever when she was in danger.

 

Kai.

 

Remember about the name of that man could made her lips form an sweet arch, smiling while she imagined that man’s panic face when he learned she disappeared. Krystal knows, even so know it well that Kai is going to be the first to be running in panic when the man knows that Krystal disappeared suddenly. For Krystal, Kai is more than just a protector agent, is more than just a friend or a best friend, more than anything.

Lying if she said that she did not like him. That man was the first person who said that he will protect her, after the people who cared about her the most go away and died. Since the day when Kai protect her at the new year party later, she was already in love with him. But her heart continues to deny those feelings. When Kyungsoo was back, Krystal was aware that she should not be allowed to let her feeling grow bigger. The girl was also aware of how great the love Kai has on Kyungsoo. Krystal does not want to impose their feelings and make Kyungsoo hurts. Kyungsoo is so kind to her, as did Kai. She never could break their relationship.

Krystal was awakened from her long reverie when the bus suddenly stopped at the next stop, wait for some other passengers in and out. The girl puts the paper back in her coat pocket. Slightly loosen the scarf so that she can breathe more oxygen. The girl stretches her body, leaned back in the chair, trying to make herself more comfortable. Her journey is still long enough goals. Krystal was not sure whether her destination is truly the place she was looking for or not.

A few seconds later, she was fast asleep.

***

Kai walked quickly, more precisely half run, leading to the main room at the headquarters. After asking Minseok to accompany Kyungsoo that has not fully recovered, Kai immediately went to the main room after hearing the news that Krystal disappeared. Again, the girl broke her promise to not to run away. Of course Kai is panic. That girl can’t even fight by herself and take care of herself. Especially out there is like a very dangerous jungle if she is allowed to continue to be there alone.

“Hyung!”

Kai yelled half upset, panic, and frustration when he saw Kris who was waiting in the room.

“Calm down, Kai.”

“I know, Sehun.” Kai replied, trying to catch his breath and his anger. His eyes then switch back to Kris, staring at the tall man with a serious gaze. “Then what happened?”

“Krystal disappeared.”

“How can? Did none of you look after her while me busy worrying over Kyungsoo?!” Kai started back upset.

“Each agent has their own mission, Kai. Luhan hyung who was the last one saw her.” Baekhyun tried to explain, then directly connected with the statement from Luhan.

“After she made the antidote and made Kyungsoo drank it, Krystal was out of that room alone. Because I thought there was something bothered her in her heart, I tried to chase her and asked. But Krystal said that she was fine.”

“Then you just let her alone when you knew that in fact she was not okay, huh?!”

“Kai!” Shouted Sehun upset, could not bear to see Kai snapped at his favorite pretty boy. Although Kai is the senior he most beloved and respected, nonetheless, Luhan is his main priority.

“Tch, !” Kai swore upset. “Is there no sign of where she went?” Kai tried to calm down, asked Baekhyun who know a lot more than all the existing agents.

Baekhyun nodded. “There is. The girl left this, for you.”

Kai received a letter given to him from Baekhyun.

 

Annyeong, Kai-ah~!

I know when you read this letter I was no longer there. I decided to go this morning. I know you worry about me. Calm down, I’ll be fine.

 

“I’ll go look for her now. Maybe she has not gone too far.” Kai folded it after reading to the end. The tanned-skinned man was immediately turned around and ran out.

“Wait, Kai!” Cries Baekhyun was no longer heard by him, making the beautiful man just could sigh heavily. “How is it, hyung?” He asked at Kris who had been silent.

Kris paused, thinking hard, and then give the command. “Sehun and Luhan follow where Kai go! Chen and Chanyeol scatter around and seek traces of where Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter