Ninth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal came out and went first toward their sharing apartment. Since back home from school until he was out of the car, the reddish-brown-haired girl did not say anything to Kai. The girl was upset. Upset why she had fallen in love with a tanned-skinned man who even has a boyfriend who he loved very much.

But suddenly she halted her pace when she saw stacks of boxes that are at the corridor apartment. Piles of boxes were enough to cover the ways to reach her rooms. Krystal themselves somewhat confused because of knowledge, it is next to an empty apartment.

Kai had just finished parking his car also stopped walking when he saw the reddish-brown-haired girl who was standing motionless in front of the pile of boxes.

He was then approached her, asked her, “why?”

Krystal is actually reluctant to answer because she was not wanted to speak to the tanned man. But she finally decided to answer the question from Kai after a short breath. “I think the apartment next to us had just filled by the people. They let these boxes cover the road.”

“I think they’ve just moved on because I remember when we went to school, the apartment was still empty, is not it?” Kai walked in front of Krystal, start trying to get rid of the stacks of boxes so that they could walk to their apartment which is right next to them.

When he was busy getting rid of the pile of boxes, the apartment door was open, making Kai and Krystal turned and looked at the door.

“Kyungsoo?” Said Kai was a little surprised to see the figure of Kyungsoo who opened the apartment door. “Don’t tell me that you are the one who was moving into this apartment?”

Kyungsoo also seemed a little surprised to see Kai was coming sooner than he expected. He rolled his eyes, tried to smile, “y-yeah, surprise!”

“You did not tell me earlier.” Kai glared at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo no itch scratched his head, then decided to walk closer to Kai and kissed his cheek. “I’m sorry, okay? I just wanted to make this as a surprise for you.”

The kiss was very powerful to make Kai no longer frown. “Then, are you with Luhan hyung and Sehun?”

Kyungsoo nodded. “They’re taking away their goods at headquarters. So I let these boxes to be here because I can’t carry these boxes go in by myself.”

“Ahem.” Krystal who had been silent just cleared , as if telling them to stop making out in front of her. “I-I go in to the first, okay. Bye, Kyungsoo.”

And quickly, she stepped into the apartment. Locked herself in the room. Mixed feelings. Sad, upset, and angry, all mixed together. She was sitting on her bed, hugging her knees and buried her face in her knees. She cried.

“Unnie, I hate falling in love.”

***

“You look happy to do that cross-dressing.” Said Kai while he was lying on the bed in the Kyungsoo’s room after helping Kyungsoo move all boxes into.

Kyungsoo who was busy preparing his stuff glanced back at Kai briefly then busy preparing goods. “The key to success in disguise, you have to love your cover.”

Kai chuckled, “who told you that?”

“Suho hyung, I guess.” Kyungsoo then stood up and sat down on his bed, staring at his boyfriend’s lying. “You don’t like it?” Asked Kyungsoo, with a tone of teasing him, making Kai laughed out loud.

“I told you there’s no part of you that I do not like, baby. Just do not blame me if I could not help myself in public.” Kai smirked. “And another thing, I do not like you were disguised as a girl as any man who sees you, they will always pay attention to your face, your feet, your body, as if they want to eat you. I hate it.”

This time Kyungsoo were laughing loudly. “I’m just for you, stupid.” He kissed Kai’s lips, making the tanned-skinned man smiled satisfied.

“You know, you’re even a hundred times more beautiful and seductive woman than the original.”

Kyungsoo smile, “you’ve ever told me that, too.”

The little man then rose from his bed when he heard the front door opened. Kai also got up and followed Kyungsoo out. Sehun and Luhan who just came a little surprised to see Kai was in their apartment.

“Kai!” Sehun as usual ran embraced as Kai had not been met with him for a long time. “How did you know that we moved here?”

“I met Kyungsoo earlier in the front.” Replied Kai as he scrambled Sehun’s blonde hair.

Sehun was releasing his arms, then turned to Kyungsoo, talk to him. “Hyung, I’m hungry. You do not cook something to eat?”

“How Kyungsoo will cook if we have not even bought any food ingredient.” Luhan cut while trying to drag his large suitcases, which is assisted by Sehun who just could not bear to see his boyfriend who was carrying a large suitcase.

“You guys can eat in my apartement. Many food ingredients are there.” Said Kai are immediately welcomed by Kyungsoo.

“Really? Then I’ll cook for you.”

“Agree.”

***

When finished remove all her frustration by crying, Krystal had just finished showering and was hungry, walked out of her room, drying her hair with a towel. Previously she heard the front door open and she knew that Kai finally go home after several hours with Kyungsoo in the apartment next door.

Krystal walked towards the kitchen is still busy drying her hair. “Kai, I’m hungry. Come cook–”

Her words stopped when she saw Kyungsoo and Kai were busy cooking while Luhan and Sehun were busy watching in the living room.

“Are you hungry? Wait a minute, okay?” Replied Kai who glanced back at Krystal for a moment and then continue his cooking activity.

Instantly hunger that had washed over her vanished instantly when she saw Kai looks very happy when he was put together with Kyungsoo. Unable to bear looking at it, she turned around and went back to her room after saying, “I sleep first. I’m not hungry.”

And she closed the door and sat back down on her bed and buried her face above the knee.

“You must not cry, stupid. Never, no, never.” She hissed.

***

“What’s wrong with her?” Asked Sehun who had just come into the kitchen with Luhan who had already been taking place to sit when Kyungsoo was busy putting his cooks on the table.

Kai shook his head, “I do not know. A moment earlier she said that she was hungry, and a few seconds later she said that she was not hungry.”

“What if she does not like us being here?” A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter