Fifth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up this morning more late than usual. Because, after watching the fireworks and had to face the enemy up late last night making him was very sleepy. Moreover, this morning he was awakened by the sound of the television from the living room that sounded very noisy at all.

Kai certainly know who the television this early because in that apartment, there are only two people who live, Kai and Krystal. If it was not Kai, then who else besides Krystal?  

With unsteady steps because he is still a bit sleepy, Kai walked into the living room, just to check whether the reddish-brown-haired girl who was watching television with the sound enough to solve the eardrum.

And of course Kai was true. The reddish-brown haired girl was watching television. Yes, she is shown being watched. But strangely, she seemed not to be there. Her eyes straight were facing the television screen but her mind seemed to be somewhere else. Her hand was busy fiddling with the television remote, change the channel many times. Kai could only shake his head and looked at her strange behavior with wonder.

He approached the girl who still remained unmoved, Kai did not seem aware of that already sits on the couch next to her. Long enough to make a girl’s dreamy is gone, Kai had to wiggle her body slowly, making her snapped out of her reverie length.

“What are you thinking of?” Said Kai whose was curious.

“Nothing.”

“You’re getting weird. What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.”

“Tch.” Kai could only scratch his head which is not itchy.

Kai knew Krystal seems to still think about those organizations who seek her despite overnight Kai bet those people do not yet know where Krystal was. Kai remember all their talk last night when they arrived at the apartment that night.

 

“Himchan and Zelo?”

Kai nodded. “They said those were their names. Do you know them? Are they the people of the organization?”

Krystal’s face turned pale, “they came looking for me! They will know of my existence!” Krystal panic.

“Hey, calm down. They do not know where you are right now.”

“Gradually they would know, you fool! Himchan and Zelo are the peoples with high ability and a high rank in the organization! As same as Suho when he was still in the organization!”

“You’re too considered them more.”

“It is up to you if you do not believe me! I remind you, Himchan is the right hand of current boss, replacing Suho who betrayed the organization. All agents in the organization are respect to him.” Krystal’s breath was no longer regular. Given the figure of two men was made ​​back scared. “And Zelo, even he is still very young and innocent face. But do not underestimate the ability to shoot. He is the fastest sniper in the organization.”

And having said that, Krystal turned to go into her room after closing the door of her room with a bang, leaving Kai could only hear her in silent.

 

“Do not be too scared to think about them. Just so you know, I’m not going to lose to them.” Kai stood up, about to walk into his room for a shower. He paused for a moment, to talk back to Krystal. “Forget about them, you want to have fun today?”

“I do not want to get out.”

“Shut up and follow me. Now wash up and get ready. We will have breakfast outside today.”

“But–”

Kai looked at her sharply. Made her was not dare to refuse.

“Fine then.”

***

A red Ferrari which given to Kai by Kris stopped right in a play arena that is quite crowded playground. Kai get out of the car first, look around and everything looks safe.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Four minutes.

Five minutes.

The reddish brown haired girl was still sitting quietly and did not flinch, did not at all want to get out. Kai knew she did not want to come out. He approached the car door and the girl still did not look at him, she still did not want to come out.

“Stop being such a weak girl like that!” Said Kai who started to tired with her ​​strange behavior.

“I told you I do not want to get out. You are forced me to go. What if they come back and make me back? I do not want to–”

“For god sake, Krystal, stop thinking that, right? Calm down and trust me. You’ll be fine.” Kai took off his cap he wore and put it at Krystal’s head. “As a precaution so they can’t see your face clearly.”

Krystal was blushing shame. “O-okay.”

“Now let’s go out and forget about everything.”

“Fine…”

***

“WOAH!”

The first shouts out of the mouth of Krystal with cheerful when she and Kai were sitting on a park bench, after playing and try all games in the playground. Kai relief, Krystal was no longer looks gloomy. The girl had revealed the face cheerful, she is happy.

“Thank you, Kai.” Said the reddish-brown-haired girl with her wide smile.

Seeing the happy faces, reminiscent of Kai on someone who has always he hopes to be able to see his smile again. A person who somehow go anywhere. “Sure.” Kai smiled. “Oh yes, wait here. I’ll buy you a drink.”

Krystal nodded and complied.

Kai ran and just leave Krystal who quietly sat when he was told her to keep waiting there. The real reason why Kai suddenly wanted to buy her a drink is other than he wanted to buy her, she was followed by someone. He of course could not tell Krystal, he did not want her back just got scared especially after the girl smiled brightly.

The tanned-skinned man was accidentally picked up his pace. Sure enough, he was being followed by someone. Kai accidentally walked into a hallway until he suddenly stopped and turned around, raised his gun. There’s no one behind.

Where was the person? He asked himself.

But suddenly, a cold iron stuck to the back of his head. He knew what it was, he knew exactly what it was. A gun was stuck in his head. He wondered since when that person who had been followed him has been in tow.

“Who are you?” Said Kai coldly.

“You forget my voice?” A very soft voice that comes fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter