Fourteenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, just after four in the morning, Krystal woke up earlier than usual, which other people didn’t wake up at that hour. The pretty auburn-haired girl that fell out of bed trying to minimize sound as small as possible. Occasionally she glanced at the bed are opposing. She sighed softly when she saw Luna, her roommate was still sleeping soundly. Fortunately campfire ended up late last night so no students were still awake because of fatigue due to the party last night.

The auburn-haired girl walked sneak out of her room, shut the door quietly. Accommodation hallway was still very quiet, there was no sign of a single person there besides herself. Krystal walked toward the front door, a little bit surprised when she saw an inn keeper who was in the lodge lobby.

“Miss, where would you go at this hour?” The innkeeper aunt asked while smiled at Krystal.

Krystal smiled, “I-I want to go look for the morning air. S-See you, auntie.”

Krystal soon went and left.

The plan today is to go as far as possible from this inn, hiding alone in other places because of course she does not want to harm people who are not related to the problem. She knew, Himchan’s treat was not kidding. Moreover, she knew, now Himchan is a commander who had led the organization here, in South Korea. And one more thing, Krystal does not want to tell Kai and Kyungsoo, or even Luhan though because she knew if they knew, they would soon bring Krystal ran from the residence and that of course will invite the people of the organization to move. And if the organization knew that Krystal was no longer there, they would eliminate all those who know of her existence.

Back to the Krystal, the girl was walking quickly toward the woods because according to her, is quite vast forests will be able to hide herself. Moreover, the sun has not appeared and the sky was still quite dark, very good for hiding.

 

“Just so you know, Krystal, there is no place for a girl like you! Go back to the organization!”

 

“Ugh…” Krystal holds her head ache.

 

“Your time limit is up tomorrow. If until tomorrow arrives you still do not want to go back, say goodbye to them.”

 

“No…”

 

“And one thing you must remember, we’ll know where you’re hiding your existence.”

 

“!”

And she quickened her pace, ran into the woods, through the bushes are quite dense. The sun began to reveal itself and Krystal getting frantic. The escape of the faster, the sweat started pouring, her face paled, not knowing what she should do. When suddenly she felt her body shudder, she was getting pale.

 

This is bad. They already know my whereabouts. She thought.

 

Krystal has been accelerating her speed, when her eye fixed on a tiny hut, she immediately ran into the cabin and locked it shut. She made sure that all the windows locked and could not be opened at all. She leaned back on the cottage door, trying to hold back so no one can get into. Her body still trembling, her face still turned pale, sweat still pouring. Not felt, tears pouring out of her eyes. She cried. Fear spread through her body.

From the outside the cottage, she could hear some footsteps stopped right in front of the cottage. She was getting scared. And for this time, she decided not to regret any action today.

 

I must be strong so as not to bother everyone around me.

***

Outside the little cottage, right in front of  it, two men and one woman stood staring at the cottage with a smirk. They are Himchan, Zelo, and Minah, who was staring at Krystal’s cottage hideout with that smirk never left their lips.

“As planned, she goes into our trap.” Said Minah impressed with the high tone.

“Yes, according to plan.” Reply Himchan.

“Then what will we do now, hyung? Are we going to catch her now?” Asked Zelo.

“Who says we’re going to catch and bring her back?”

“What do you mean?” Minah was a bit surprised by Himchan’s word earlier.

“As hard as any of our efforts to catch her, she would try to escape again and will not continue her research.”

“Then what should we do then, hyung?”

“Burn the hut, along with that .”

“W-what?! Don’t joke, Himchan! Our mission is to take her, not to kill her!” Minah stared at Himchan with a sharp stare, as if she didn’t agree with the words of a handsome man eyed it.

“This is a Big Boss’ orders. I was the leader of the mission this time and I was given the right to decide everything. Do you mind if I killed your best friend’s, Minah?” Himchan stared at Minah sharply.

The slant-eyed girl can’t reply Himchan’s words. True, Himchan is the supreme commander leaders here today. Against his command is same like against the orders of their big boss. Honestly Minah did not want Krystal to be killed, because that’s as much as possible she sought to return to Krystal combines all the organization in any way though. Krystal is her best friend, her first fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter