Third

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal did not know what was wrong with her. Since the day she cried at Kai’s chest and told all of her problems to the tanned-skinned man, she felt a strange feeling that enveloped her when she was close to him.

It’s been almost two weeks they are in the house, went everywhere together, eat together, and even spend time together. And it makes a strange feeling it was more frequent.

Been a while since she is always on torture in the organization, she did not feel safe and happy feeling like this. Initially she was always being cold and shut herself from anything. But since she met Kai, the tanned-skinned man has changed everything. Changing all the coldness in her.

Kai does look cool, even always looks cool. But since Krystal knew, the auburn-haired girl was not feeling that Kai is a cold person. Kai is very good to her. And even Kai always be gentle to her, even though sometimes he was still being cold.

Like this morning, when they do physical education classes at the indoor sports hall at the school, Krystal was pounding when she saw Kai. The tanned-skinned man was too perfect to follow all the lessons. Especially when the tanned-skinned man was playing basketball, palpitation Krystal was rampant. Kai looks very handsome.

Do I fall in love with him? She asked herself.

Krystal never knew what the true meaning of love. Since childhood she was sent to school in Los Angeles, learned a lot of things every day. And after that she was forced to continue the research that her parents did before. Of course she never had time to get to know and understand what the meaning of love.

“What are you thinking?”

Krystal was distracting sound of someone who was floating somewhere. The girl woke up and turned to the origin of the sound. A tanned-skinned man looked at her with a question mark.

Currently they are at lunch. And as usual, Krystal always eat lunch in the cafeteria with Kai, because from the beginning, she never wanted to open up to other peoples even though there are four girls who are always happy to follow her anywhere. Fortunately this time, she was only two of us at the table with Kai.

Krystal tried a small smile, indicating that she was fine. “N-nothing. It’s okay.”

“Are there things that bother you?”

“No.”

“But I think there is a little bothered me, you know?”

“What’s that?”

“The girls whose are always followed you anywhere.” Kai pointed towards the four girls who had been staring at them from afar. “’d been they always pay attention to us. They are very disturbing.”

Krystal looked briefly towards indicated by Kai. She chuckled. “Oh them? As long as they do not interfere physically, I guess so be it. Moreover, there is someone among them who seems to like you.”

Kai was gaping, “huh?”

“Congratulations to you, Mr. Popular.”

“You’re kidding! None of those creatures here that make me interest. Kyungsoo was much more interesting than they are.”

Kyungsoo was again and again. Krystal hiss in the heart. For some reason she always felt annoyed whenever Kai mention the name of the man even she did not know how his figure. Krystal did not really know why. She was just upset.

“Yes, yes, and yes. Your beloved Kyungsoo is the best person in the world.” Krystal rose from her seat and walked to the first class. “Hurry up, soon the bell rings.”

Kai started to follow her and walked to class. “Hey, I really do not like this.”

Continue running, Krystal just looked briefly at the man next to her. “What else?”

“Everyone was always staring at us when we walk. I really do not like this. Is that okay if I kill them all now?”

Krystal stops running. Her eyes widened. Shocked. “Are you crazy? For God’s sake, Kai–no–Kim ing Jongin, you’re not going to do it!”

Kai stared back at Krystal. “What’s the problem?”

“If you do that, all these disguises fail and of course that means your mission failed. Put back the gun you want to remove it and let’s come back to class.” With a quick, Krystal pulled Kai’s arm, took him to walk into the classroom.

For this time Kai could only surrender pulled by Krystal. He was aware, he should not abandon his mission. If not, Kris would be upset with him.

***

Today after school, Krystal was invited by Kai to visit the headquarters briefly. The tanned-skinned man was getting bored with his daily activities. Sure enough, for him, the school would be very boring without his lover. He missed Kyungsoo.

Krystal could only go by where Kai. He did not know what she should do. That’s why she can only walk behind Kai, follow him down to the base area.

Krystal was a little surprised when there was a blond man who ran to hug Kai spoiled. Kai was seen no problems when the blond man’s arms were hugging him.

“Yo, Sehun. Did you miss me?”

“It is!” Sehun smiled cheerfully.

“How can you hug another man in front of the person you like, Sehunnie?” The sound of someone from the front door of the room made everything in the room was turned.

Two men were standing in front of the door. The man who had just spoken has a body that is not too big, probably about the size of Kyungsoo. Blond hair makes his face look more and more naughty. Behind him, a red-haired man standing with arms folded in front of his chest. He pouted and his face looks annoyed as he kept staring at Sehun sharply.

“Suho hyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter