Fifteenth

A Mission to Protect You S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : Sorry for error grammar... I don't have much time to edit it again. Enjoy it please. 

 

 

It has been several days since the case of a fire in the cabin. Since then, Krystal opened her back slowly, allowing Kai to be a loyal listener all the anxiety she felt, although sometimes the pretty girl more often honest to Luhan which he is more fun to tell. Kai was initially a little worried about the girl because as before, after her case, she would be quiet and away from everyone. But this time, she was no longer stay away from everyone, even her smile slowly began to show.

That morning, at 9 am, Kai went to Krystal, who was sitting in the living room of their apartment while watching television with a bored face. Kai put a cup of hot tea he made for Krystal and took a seat next to her. Tomorrow is Kyungsoo’s birthday, and Kai intend to give something very important as a birthday gift for his boyfriend.

“Thanks.” Said Krystal is directly sipped tea was little.

Kai replied with a smile, then talk to the girl. “You’re coming with me today?”

Yes, Kai wanted to ask Krystal to accompany him to buy gifts for Kyungsoo. Although Kai is actually less sure whether Krystal will want to be with him because even though Krystal already looks fine, the girl would usually paranoid after what happened to her was.

“Where?” Krystal asked without looking back to Kai, her eyes still busy watching cartoons Pororo who was in the television.

“Today is Kyungsoo’s birthday, and I want to buy something. I do not know what should I buy therefore I ask you to accompany me.”

“Why should I?”

Kai rolled his eyes, he then thought why should he asked Krystal. “Yeah because you’re my friend. I could not ask Sehun because the boy was busy with Luhan. Another friends of mine whose is busy working on its mission.”

Krystal paused until she finally sighed and nodded for a moment, staring at Kai with a small smile. “All right. I will.”

“Good. Let’s go!” Kai rose from his seat, pull Krystal’s arm is a little shocked when Kai suddenly pulled.

“W-what? Now?”

Kai nodded, “yes. Come on! If more daylight again, Kyungsoo would know if I was going to buy him a gift. It would not be a surprise anymore, is not it?”

“Yeah-yeah, right. But let me go first because I had to change my clothes first.”

“Okay, I’ll be waiting in the car.”

“Yes.”

***

“Today is your boyfriend’s birthday and you just looking for a gift today?” Krystal pouts with a cold tone as she stared at the tanned-skinned man who was busy staring at the road in front of him while driving a car. When Kai finally glanced at the girl who was busy lecturing him along the way, Krystal was back ranting. “You really are a very good boyfriend, Kai.”

Kai chuckled. He re-aligns his views while replying to a tirade of the pretty girl. “I could not forget his birthday, Miss Jung. It’s just that I accidentally bought today while he was busy completing his mission.”

“Like where is Kyungsoo and tell me what it means to your word.” Krystal was still staring at Kai with one eyebrow raised.

“Kyungsoo was currently completing a mission with Suho hyung. And I accidentally bought his gifts today and take you to go with me.”

“Do you mean? Wait, do not tell me that you asked me to stay with you is that when Kyungsoo home later and he found out that you and I were not in the apartment, then he finally jealous until finally you come and give him a surprise?”

“That’s my plan, Miss Jung.”

Krystal sighed for a moment, then mumbled. “Thank you for make me as a suspect in this case, Mr. Kim.”

Kai chuckled, showing a row of white teeth. Until finally the car stopped in front of a jewelry store and Krystal just looked at the store with a raised eyebrow, confused, and then switch stared at Kai who just smiled at the reddish brown hair girl.

“You? Jewelry store?”

The tanned-skinned man just smiled and pulled Krystal’s arm, took her into the jewelry store. “Let’s go, pretty lady.”

Krystal can only surrender when Kai pulled her arm, brought it into the store where lots of couples who come there to look for jewelry, such as wedding rings, for example. And it certainly makes Krystal’s face flushed. Especially when they come in, a jewelry store clerk who saw Kai and Krystal entered together, smiling at them both and said, “what can I help you, sir and ma’am?”

“Yes. I’m looking for a ring.” Kai replied with a tone that back a cold, but still sounding polite and not rude.

The clerk smiled at Kai and Krystal, when she saw Krystal, she said, “whether for this lady? Exactly this day we have the newest design ring. Come with me.”

Originally Kai and Krystal just looked at each other when the employee thinks that they both were lovers, and it certainly makes Krystal’s face getting flushed. While Kai can only laugh at her awkwardly.

“Stop laughing, stupid.” Krystal grunted as she tried to hide her face.

Still laughing, still holding Krystal’s hand and bring it to the clerk before. They are long enough to look around, weighing what appropriate ring for Kyungsoo. After Kai finally found the ring was deemed suitable for Kyungsoo’s tiny fingers, he smiled satisfied.

“Give me your hand.” Command Kai makes Krystal just raised an eyebrow. The girl did not react because that Kai then pulled her pretty hand, he put the ring on Krystal’s finger.

Krystal’s face flushed, she became a little uncomfortable. “W-what are you doing?”

“Sheesh! Be still.”

Once the ring is installed in the right-hand ring finger Krystal, Kai looks and looking at whether the ring was in line with what he expected. “What do you think?”

“Huh? I think? Hmm, yeah, pretty. Very pretty.” Krystal tried to hide her face flushed it with no face staring at Kai.

“Really?”

Krystal nodded.

“All right. I’ll take this ring.” Said Kai again to the store clerk who had been smiling at Kai and Krystal. “Please carefully wrapped.” Said Kai again and the clerk nodded with a smile.

 

“Soojung-ah?”

 

Hearing a call aimed at the Krystal, Krystal and Krystal turned simultaneously to the origin of the sound. A pretty girl with black hair shoulder-length and a tomboyish girl standing in front of them, smiling at them.

“Luna-ssi? Amber-ssi?”

Amber and Luna chuckled. “We’ve been friends all these times and you still call us with a formal call it?” Said Amber at Krystal who could only smile stiff.

“What are you doing here, with Jongin-ssi?” Luna asked by emphasizing the phrase “with Jongin-ssi” her.

Krystal rolled her eyes, then glanced at Kai who pretended not to hear the question. She paused, then replied with a smile. “W-we just bought a ring, yeah, that’s it.”

“I thought Jongin is dating Kyungmi?” Amber cut.

“Y-yeah. That’s why we’re here. Jongin want to buy a ring for Kyungsoo–mean–Kyungmi.”

“Oh, really? Then where is she?”

“She was–”

 

“It’s your ring, sir.”

Sounds employees who come give a pretty box containing the ring had made Krystal no longer finish the sentence. Kai was immediately turned around and took the box and pay for it. When finished, he pulls Krystal’s arm and said, “let’s go.”

“Oh, uh, yeah. Well, see you, Luna-well, Amber-ah.”

And they passed away, leaving the two girls could only stare at them with a view of probing.

***

“Fortunately, the employees quickly came. If not, I guess I will not be able to survive to hear the questions of your friends who always want to know it.” Kai grumbled darkly, his hands still clasped tightly at Krystal’s.

“Yeah, thanks God.” Reply Krystal who resigned her hand drawn by Kai. “So, when are you going to pull up my hand, Mr. Kim?”

Upon hearing the question from Krystal, Kai laughed and let go of his hand from Krystal, stopped walking and turned to face her. “Are you not that much joy, if I hold your hand, Ms. Jung?”

Kai’s question was able to make Krystal was conscious, her face reddening. “You’re too confident, Mr. Kim.”

And Kai laughed loudly, as he turned and walked back.

 

Not that I don’t like it when you hold my hand, stupid. However, if longer, I’m afraid it will re-emerge the feeling. And it is very bad for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter